• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

29-year-old SMU accountancy student jobless for 2 years and feeling hopeless

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should humble himself and present himself to a Pinoy manager, seeking to be an intern for 6 months without pay. If the standard of his work and his work ethic is good, the Pinoy manager would offer him a two-year contract in return. Perform well during those two years, he may be considered for promotion to perm staff.

Problem solved.

exemplary example of trash dished out by glassloot leader

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should humble himself and present himself to a Pinoy manager, seeking to be an intern for 6 months without pay. If the standard of his work and his work ethic is good, the Pinoy manager would offer him a two-year contract in return. Perform well during those two years, he may be considered for promotion to perm staff.

Problem solved.

thanks john.
you've helped me made up my mind who to vote for

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Thai accountancy female friend is so busy with her work that she is complaining.. So which country is doing well?

Come my little brown sugar...

th