• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

28 yrs old chiobu gave up well paid job to start a sex toy company

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like another 富二代 cheebye with rich father throwing mony into her biz.
When you're rich, you can afford to fail.
no lei... in article she states specifically that the parents were not rich. Gives their occupations too. That's why everyone thought she gila.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Kraft Heinz pays a team lead with less than 5 years experience $200k + Equity !?

I go Glassdoor to check the salaries all like quite typical MNC PME level leh, even the Head of Research was only paying $183k - $199k and somehow a junior revenue management team lead is being paid $200k + equity... Did CNA do any basic verification on her or is this another just repeat whatever interviewee say ad nauseum?

https://www.glassdoor.sg/Salaries/s....0,9_IM1123_KE10,21.htm?clickSource=searchBtn

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she ended up in this path due to disappointing past sex relationship. What she need is a deliveroo.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow Kraft Heinz pays a team lead with less than 5 years experience $200k + Equity !?

I go Glassdoor to check the salaries all like quite typical MNC PME level leh, even the Head of Research was only paying $183k - $199k and somehow a junior revenue management team lead is being paid $200k + equity... Did CNA do any basic verification on her or is this another just repeat whatever interviewee say ad nauseum?

https://www.glassdoor.sg/Salaries/s....0,9_IM1123_KE10,21.htm?clickSource=searchBtn
i think it is a dua kang figure to make the story seem more interesting (high paying corporate job downgrade to no salary sex toy shop owner).

CNA doesn't do background checks anyways.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think it is a dua kang figure to make the story seem more interesting (high paying corporate job downgrade to no salary sex toy shop owner).

CNA doesn't do background checks anyways.

In other words, don't let facts get in the way of a nice propaganda story. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
I second that call, her friend Jac can help too.

I rather like her friend Jac. :biggrin:

1639491959177.png

(From left) Meryl Lim and her business partner Jacqueline Kee. (Photo: Good Vibes SG)

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Women who open legs to the right people can rise very fast (example : kamala harris)