• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

28 Feb 2013 - General LEONGSAM's Ethnic Cleanising - In Loving memory of the dead...

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 28 Feb 2013 - General LEONGSAM's Ethnic Cleanising - In Loving memory of the dead

What exactly has he done to warrant such a comment? As far as I can see, he's doing an excellent job. He has silenced nobody and been very prompt in approving threads and posts from the moderation queue. He has also merged threads which I would have merged anyway.

Apart from the initial misunderstanding over the purpose of the trivia folder which has since been resolved, he hasn't put a foot wrong.

You are boss. Decide for Yourself lah. You think he matured enuff, then ok lor. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: 28 Feb 2013 - General LEONGSAM's Ethnic Cleanising - In Loving memory of the dead

You are boss. Decide for Yourself lah. You think he matured enuff, then ok lor. :biggrin:

You're evading the question. You're making a specific accusation regarding the performance of the moderator. You're saying that he has zero EQ when it comes to his performance as mod.

I'm asking you exactly what he did to warrant such an accusation. Which thread(s)? which post(s)? and what exactly did he do? Please provide me with the links to the evidence.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're evading the question. You're making a specific accusation regarding the performance of the moderator. You're saying that he has zero EQ when it comes to his performance as mod.

I'm asking you exactly what he did to warrant such an accusation. Which thread(s)? which post(s)? and what exactly did he do? Please provide me with the links to the evidence.

Sam....just hang around and observe last few nites. Ask around. This guy needs to improve his EQ in the way he engages others. He is neither humble nor can he gel in. Its not about political affilations. Its community engagement which he lacks and must improve,.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Sam....just hang around and observe last few nites. Ask around. This guy needs to improve his EQ in the way he engages others. He is neither humble nor can he gel in. Its not about political affilations. Its community engagement which he lacks and must improve,.

Tell me where in the forum FAQ does it require members to be humble and gel in? All characters are welcome here. The more variety the better.

I'm not looking for engagement. I'm looking for robust debate.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A candle for each fallen comrade

525482_455009477883991_2064558916_n%5B1%5D.jpg

Thanks to jubilee for the supply of candles

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tell me where in the forum FAQ does it require members to be humble and gel in? All characters are welcome here. The more variety the better.

Well, so be it Tyrant!

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And just remember....Little Actions make BIG differences.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lot of 20 bucks spend, it will only be fair if sam leong refund the money.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Apart from one group that abuses privileges received after donations, there are many that donated because they support the forum.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Refund what? Time spend feeding the Inf clones with points?

Sam mentioned that no InfP accounts were banned.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am beggining to get irritated by your high brow mini Sam approach to members...kinda regret empowering you with so much power points..

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am beggining to get irritated by your high brow mini Sam approach to members...kinda regret empowering you with so much power points..

Take them away then for all i care. What difference do the points make?

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am looking forward to seeing you spending time 24/7 here while your wife suck Bangla cocks and your children enjoying the new liberal sex thingy!.....LOL

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Apart from one group that abuses privileges received after donations, there are many that donated because they support the forum.

the boss didn't put an axe saw on the donors' necks to force them to donate. it is needless to refund money to whatever types of donors.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Well, so be it Tyrant!

A tyrant is someone who dictates how other should behave which is exactly what you are doing. I, on the other hand, allow all and sundry to participate on equal terms so who is the tyrant here?:rolleyes:

I've even preserved your nick SBFObserver

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

the boss didn't put an axe saw on the donors' necks to force them to donate. it is needless to refund money to whatever types of donors.

I have not done a thing to donor members. No deduction of points. No reduction of powers. They're getting everything they paid for and then some.