• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

26 year old that spent one year traveling round the world had stage 4 sarcoma and later died said she is murdered by cancer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_7033.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
too bad she couldn’t enjoy her success this life. but she can be more successful as ceca offspring in sg in the next life. sg is ceca haven.
come on be honest this kind not just ceca men like but every man will like. She said she is successful professionally (worked in Google), Jewish family meaning at least quite rich, college division 1 athlete, travelled to 40 or 50 countries before, in fact she said she has no regrets in life with good relationship with her family, found love and has a good dog.

IMG_7034.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on be honest this kind not just ceca men like but every man will like. She said she is successful professionally (worked in Google), Jewish family meaning at least quite rich, college division 1 athlete, travelled to 40 or 50 countries before, in fact she said she has no regrets in life with good relationship with her family, found love and has a good dog.

View attachment 196080
And of course pretty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 23, you also can make that kind of money by opening your legs to shitskins. Provided they can find your lobang.
Tell that to your own kind cheap women that sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche or kena thrown eggs in Taiwan Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

View attachment 196080
may her soul flourish with the next rebirth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope landed on Thursday. I never expected its physical manifestation to be three small syringes, but I also never expected to be in an n of 1 trial with stage IV cancer at 25. And yet, here we are—sitting tall albeit tattered, leading with hope because the alternative is “an abyss, is just a hole, a darkness, a nothingness. Who wants that?” - @sza

Hope is few and far between in the world of rhabdo. The standard of care treatment hasn’t changed since the 1980s, with dismal outcomes of 30% five-year survival, that drops to 5% once the cancer returns (for my subtype the likelihood is 80%).

My mom said “nope!” and began laying the foundation for a different path. Some might even call it a reroute. Knowing rhabdo develops resistance to chemo, she focused her sights on a targeted immunotherapy.

Last fall, the Kasey Altman Research Fund via @reininsarcoma partnered with @mayoclinic to fund the creation of a personalized neoantigen vaccine. The vax is targeted to the new proteins expressed by my specific tumor. I won’t pretend to understand the technicalities, but what I will say is a group of extremely smart people are hopeful about this. Not sold and not opposed; but hopeful.

So I’m letting hope steer the ship, because that’s what this treatment represents. That’s what @mayoclinic represents. And that’s what every donation to my research fund represents.