• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[24 Feb] North South MRT Line down again this morning

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS needs to stop bullshitting! :kma:

Fucking liar and only people who enjoy scum benefits from PAP have the heart to say such thing below:

U either dont take MRT or complain for the sake of complaining. Best example I can give U is tanjong Pagar evening peak. Waiting 2 trains used to be common for me, nowadays I can get onto the first train 90% of the time. Wait time also decrease as well as noticable decrease in those stop start occurrence during rides

Just to prove my point, when was the last time U've seen one of those new photos of ridiculous packed MRT station. It doesnt happen now except for breakdowns and last year U can count the major ones in 1 hand. MRT have apps now informing U of breakdown

U seriously need to stop believing in stupid bullshit on the internet