• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

21 Dec 2012 - Where will these people be?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY and familee, MIWs and families, Top civil serpents, millionaires and billionaires.
Will "the powers to be" shepperd them to a "safe" saunctuary as a precaution or they do not believe in such bullshit and carry on as per normal.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY and familee, MIWs and families, Top civil serpents, millionaires and billionaires.
Will "the powers to be" shepperd them to a "safe" saunctuary as a precaution or they do not believe in such bullshit and carry on as per normal.

latest i heard, they will be coverting in the closet ...:o

jw5

Loyal

If it's supposed to be "the end of the world", where would be a "safe" sanctuary? Somewhere not in this world?

Don't believe in this bullshit. More importantly, don't be afraid of it or perturbed by it. Try to have more sex from now till then, just in case.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it's supposed to be "the end of the world", where would be a "safe" sanctuary? Somewhere not in this world?

Don't believe in this bullshit. More importantly, don't be afraid of it or perturbed by it. Try to have more sex from now till then, just in case.

Datok, agree.

I already now the foreskin peeling binya....:o

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know about them man.

I'll be having glutinous rice balls on that day to mark the winter solstice.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some secret place which these elite thinks can increase their odds of survival.
Bro, relak relak lah! why so serious. Believe or not, scared or not, no difference.
Why take my post more serious than the actual day itself.

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
bg_galactica_over_earth02.jpg

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Piang eh! your tualingong picture so big I dare not quote in my reply lest kenna deduct points by Ah Leong again.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do not think anyone believe in such bullshit, as now everythng is still BAU.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know about them man.

I'll be having glutinous rice balls on that day to mark the winter solstice.

When they excavated the giant mammoth many were found to have undigested food in their stomach.
Scientist believe they did not have time to fully digest their food.