• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2023 Investment Report Card.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
there should be really a special place in hell for insurance agent and bankers that sell those stupid products. pick up investment by myself and merely blindly DCA into index ETF like CSPX and QQQM (90:10).
Investment return so much better when I do it myself and way much cheaper with 5 digits absolute gain in just 3 years.

Fuck insurance agents/bankers.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
there should be really a special place in hell for insurance agent and bankers that sell those stupid products. pick up investment by myself and merely blindly DCA into index ETF like CSPX and QQQM (90:10).
Investment return so much better when I do it myself and way much cheaper with 5 digits absolute gain in just 3 years.

Fuck insurance agents/bankers.
Well,these folks also need to tan jiak de woh

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
another of my most stupid move is to use UOB roboinvest. put in 11k now becomes 9k with the so call professional AI robo nonsense after 3 years. blame the market for lousy return.

I blindly don't even bother to look at price and just buy these 2 ETF with zero financial knowledge beat them by miles 3 years later.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the initial capital
where to register
how to make payment
initial capital you can put in whatever amt you want. its like your own bank account. can just sign up for yourself at IBKR website.
Payment is same as how you do a transfer your friend.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another of my most stupid move is to use UOB roboinvest. put in 11k now becomes 9k with the so call professional AI robo nonsense after 3 years. blame the market for lousy return.

I blindly don't even bother to look at price and just buy these 2 ETF with zero financial knowledge beat them by miles 3 years later.
pls share more

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
to all insurance agents/bankers that sell ILP, trust me there is a special place in hell for scammers like you with zero conscience.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kind of company you becomes shareholder (aka their boss) in if you put your money in these ETF. way better than all kinds of shaddy fund they tried to sell to you, and best of all I bet none of them buy their own product with their own money.

1704622858515.png

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just recap A Level Economic 1st lesson

Stockmarket is the place for Entrepreneurs to raise capital...nothing more and nothing less