• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20 most regular forummers

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if next year C wave down, then how?

The European market may pull the global market down but I think the worse is over, at least for the US market. Don't really care about the Spore market because I've pulled out all my investments long time ago:smile:

Even if the market falls what can anyone do about it:confused: If you hold cash you would lose out to inflation. By holding quality shares you stand to do better once we're out of the recession.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aren't you a millionaire? My bad.

Merry Christmas to you, OTC, Kingrant, GD and all.

I'm suspect there are quite a number of poor millionaires in Spore. You need to be one to live in Spore :smile:

I know many who prudently invested their $ over the years. While others made their $$ by flipping properties. These people prefer to keep a low profile:wink: