• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 sinkies die in mudland KL high speed porsche car race

D

Deleted member 80916

Will the Msian authorities do an autopsy & determine whether deceased driver had any alcohol in blood system ?

Has anyone seen any Singapore Police action taken, on the drag-racing acceleration by many Lambo', Ferrari drivers,..often at the beginning of Orchard Road, outsideTanglin Mall ?

This place seems screwed up, by the ease of immunity, the Rich enjoys,...here.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come no one ?? if alcohol is involved since there must be celebration after he wins?

were the m&d FORENSICS silenced?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rich ah sia kias with too much free time and money, so they sought after cheap thrills.

Hey, at least you died while doing something you love. I hope it was worth it. :wink:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you talking about hong leong founder kwek hong png then it is not his granddady. kwek hong png got 2 sons leng beng and leng joo. The deceased's father is kwek leng keow, and grandson of one of kwek hong png's brothers.

I think Leng Keow and Leng Peck are Kwek Hong Leong's sons.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rich ah sia kias with too much free time and money, so they sought after cheap thrills.

Hey, at least you died while doing something you love. I hope it was worth it. :wink:

Strange.... Kwek Kon Chun's family is so wealthy, but he chose to live in a HDB corner unit at Bukit Batok.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange.... Kwek Kon Chun's family is so wealthy, but he chose to live in a HDB corner unit at Bukit Batok.

His union with thai girl Mimi was frown upon and almost disownedz
At one time he self exiled himself to Thailand to be with her.
Relationships improved after his nightlife ventures made good and baby was born

D

Deleted member 80916

No insurance payout.
But I doubt the family would be poorer for it.
Also possibility of civil claim from Franco Toh's family

..with more and more accidents involving expensive vehicles,..
will the insurance payouts prompt the Insurance Consortium to increase premiums, all around ?

In other words, Innocent, Road-Respecting Road users end up paying higher insurance premiums ?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is so strange? He live HDB because he has a Thai wife and wants to keep his family assets seperate. I also do same thing because there is no pre-nuptial agreement in Singapore.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is so strange? He live HDB because he has a Thai wife and wants to keep his family assets seperate. I also do same thing because there is no pre-nuptial agreement in Singapore.

pawcheebye kith talk cock like you damm clever....

so which fucking 2 room HDB are you living so that you can take private jet all over the place...

hahahahaha

fuck you understand!

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

so which fucking 2 room HDB are you living so that you can take private jet all over the place...

fuck you understand!

LOL this xebay talk as if he knows kwek kon chun very well, macam his sworn brother.:kma:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kwek.0112014_25619_pm.jpg

The Kwek family is grieving in private after one of their own died in a horrific car carsh in Kuala Lumpur yesterday (Nov 9).
carsh or crash? alamak the article ang mo sibei pow-der-fool.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it proves that hdb is an excellent alternative and godsend for every sinkie, including the wealthy sinkie. thanks to the astute housing policies of the pap gov. :biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahahaha

fuck you understand!

Bukit Batok two room rental flat next to KC lah Ha Ha

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL this xebay talk as if he knows kwek kon chun very well, macam his sworn brother.:kma:

Ahbuden? He was my neighbor in Bukit Batok lah :smile: He was like my sworn brother loh drinking kopi at void deck and pumping petrol in JB lor