• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 Malaysian Policemen To Hang For Mongolian Murder

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

Just heard from my friend that the two policemen who blew up Mongolian Altantunya Shaaribuu have been sentenced to death.

Questions are being asked now, if they are guilty then under whose orders were they acting on and why this person is not charged as the mastermind and also face the death penalty.

Najib's link with his good friend Baginda will never be erased. I hear that the family is suing the police force and Malaysian govt and Baginda.

So this is not the end of the story.

Cheers,

MentisMortis

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait for the appeal process first! How much $??? will it take for them to walk willing to the gallows! They didn't kill the Mongolian girl because she was bitchy with them, did they?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear all,

just heard from my friend that the two policemen who blew up mongolian altantunya shaaribuu have been sentenced to death.

Questions are being asked now, if they are guilty then under whose orders were they acting on and why this person is not charged as the mastermind and also face the death penalty.

Najib's link with his good friend baginda will never be erased. I hear that the family is suing the police force and malaysian govt and baginda.

Cheers,

najib will compensate their families with untold wealth

mentismortis

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

Just heard from my friend that the two policemen who blew up Mongolian Altantunya Shaaribuu have been sentenced to death.

Najib's link with his good friend Baginda will never be erased. I hear that the family is suing the police force and Malaysian govt and Baginda.

Cheers,

MentisMortis

Yesterday, these two were laughing and in a happy mood while talking to the reporters..even though they know for sure that they could expect a death sentence from the courts the following day. (today ).

So, what gives..have they some kind of impression/assurance that they will be 'protected' later on by some hidden forces higher up.?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its pretty clear to me that Najib wants to eradicate all his evidences. As long as the policemen killers, under najib's instructions, are alive, one day they will bite him back.

Consider this -

1) What is the motive of the policemen to kill the Mongolian gal?
2) Even if they were under orders to keep her mouth shut, they only know of one way to silence her, permanently, which acts in the favor of baginda or najib.
3) Now, shouldnt Baginda, shoulder the blame for passing these not-so-specific instructions to the policemen?
4) Why would Baginda want to keep the Mongolian quiet? Did he had an affair with her or was it his boss, Najib?
5) Even if this is an affair-adultery case, was it so serious that the Mongolian has to die for it? Or was it because there's too much political chips at stake?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
April 9, 2009
Mongolian woman murder
2 policemen to hang
By Elizabeth Looi, Malaysia Correspondent

High Court Judge Zaki Yasin said he found the defence of Chief Inspector Azilah Hadri and Corporal Sirul Azhar Umar 'unbelievable' after a 159-day trial. -- PHOTO: REUTERS

View more photos

SHAH ALAM - A MALAYSIAN court on Thursday sentenced two policemen to death after finding them guilty of murdering a Mongolian woman in 2006.

About the case
POLITICAL analyst Abdul Razak Baginda, 48, met Ms Altantuya Shaariibuu, 28, a part-time interpreter from Mongolia, at a gala party in Hong Kong in 2004. They had an affair shortly after.

She arrived in Malaysia in October 2006, apparently to track him down after their affair ended, but was turned away at his office and home. She was last seen on Oct 19 leaving her hotel.
... more
Fiance maintains stand, questions unanswered
CHIEF Inspector Azilah Hadri's fiance said she will continue to standby him and insisted that the pair were not guilty.

Nur Azila Baharuddin said: 'We expected him to be acquitted but the judge has made the decision. We will wait for the next stage.'
... more
Not end of the road
THE prosecution had contended that Shaariibuu's murder was ordered by her former lover Abdul Razak Baginda, a well known defense analyst and a popular figure among the country's elite, after their affair ended.

Abdul Razak was acquitted in October of charges of abetting the murder. But the trial failed to explain what motive the policemen could have for killing the woman. Abdul Razak, 48, moved to Britain after the acquittal.
... more
Wrapping up a 159-day trial, High Court Judge Zaki Yasin ruled that he found the defense of Chief Inspector Azilah Hadri and Corporal Sirul Azhar Umar 'unbelievable' as 'each of them are blaming the other'.

He said he was convicting 'both of you as charged' with murdering 28-year-old Mongolian Altantuya Shaariibuu sometime between Oct 19 and Oct 20, 2006.

'They failed to raise any reasonable doubt in the prosecution's case,' said Mr Zaki. 'I sentence both of you to death. You will be taken to a place of execution where you will be hanged by your neck until you are dead,' he said.

The pair looked calm when the sentence was handed down, and then stepped out of the dock and hugged their lawyers, who later said they would file an appeal.

Azilah, 33, and Sirul, 37, were found guilty of killing Ms Altantuya, 28, and blowing up her body in a jungle clearing in 2006. They were charged in the same year with political analyst Razak Baginda, 48, who was accused of instructing them to kill the woman who was allegedly harassing him for money. Mr Razak was acquitted last year of abetting the murder of his former lover.

The prosecution team consisting of Deputy Public Prosecutor Tun Abdul Majid Tun Hamzah, Noorin Badaruddin, Manoj Kurup and Hanim Rashid stressed in their submissions that Azilah and Sirul were the people behind Ms Altantuya's murder.

Based on the evidence gathered from prosecution witnesses, the explosive used to blow up Ms Altantuya's body was probably placed in her mouth. Mr Manoj noted at the end of the prosecution's case that both accused had the motive to kill and it was a preplanned crime.

Mr Manoj noted that several circumstantial evidence that the prosecution tried to prove were never denied, explained or answered by both defendants. 'Several of the strong evidence deduced from the testimonies when spun together will make two ropes that are strong enough to hang each one of them.

'The prosecution has proven beyond reasonable doubt on the actions of the duo calls for their conviction on the murder carried out with the common intention.'

Azilah who started his testimony on Jan 15 stated that he had no motive to kill or destroy the woman and instead he only met Ms Altantuya to advise her politely not to harass Mr Razak or create a ruckus outside the latter's home. Azilah also told the court that he was ordered by a superior, DSP Musa Safri to help Mr Razak and thus he would not have done something stupid like killing and what more when he was a policeman.

While defending himself Sirul broke down a few times and related to the court that he has been made the 'sacrificial lamb' in the murder.

The two policemen's lawyers said they would file appeals. The verdict closes another chapter in a case that has riveted the nation as Ms Altantuya was said to have had an affair with a close friend of the prime minister. The friend was also tried as an accessory but was acquitted last year.

Additional reporting from Bernama, AP, AFP

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, these two were laughing and in a happy mood while talking to the reporters..even though they know for sure that they could expect a death sentence from the courts the following day. (today ).

So, what gives..have they some kind of impression/assurance that they will be 'protected' later on by some hidden forces higher up.?

Of cos good mood with the assurance that it's all for show only. Those 2 will be quietly released and assume new identities in due course.
Malaysia boleh!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
big fry from political dynasty become PM
and small fry got death sentence. sound about right.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not guilty of murder for Baginda in the civil courts. But why the very pious people of Malaysia not suing him for adultery and kalwat in their Islamic court?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear All,

Cheers,

MentisMortis

I heard that the murdered Mongolian girl's father has engaged Russian professional killers
to assassinate Baginder who is now living in UK with his family.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that the murdered Mongolian girl's father has engaged Russian professional killers
to assassinate Baginder who is now living in UK with his family.

Wow, you got top hand information. So the two pawns had to sacrifice so as the mastermind can live.

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

Cheers,

MentisMortis

Easy ending lah, they would just hang two illegal immigrant and then announce that they hang the two officer.
Paid the two officer a large sum $$$$ and tell them to live in another state.. who the fuck would recognized them!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way this works is that judge will always find these chaps guilty. But they will never hang. They will eventually receive a pardon or acquitted after appeal.

They have done this twice, once for an UMNO MP who was convicted for murder and they also did for Tan Siew Sin nephew. Both were pardoned. It will take time. Both accused were the only politically connected persons charged for killings and both were pardoned. Thats a 100% record. This case is the 3rd case where politically connections are evident and therefore watch the final outcome.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not guilty of murder for Baginda in the civil courts. But why the very pious people of Malaysia not suing him for adultery and kalwat in their Islamic court?

U kidding right? Where got mat sue mat one? Everyday I see them shake hand and touch their heart then say " Wor salah la mai kong " then the other chap would say " Mai kong la salah " With that nothing wrong is said and nothing wrong was done.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats the amount the father is offering for that contract :confused:

Baginder & his family move around in London with 2 bodyguards 24 7. I don't
think this measure is enough to prevent him from being gunned down.

Not much, only US$50,000 to engage the Russians.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Baginder & his family move around in London with 2 bodyguards 24 7. I don't
think this measure is enough to prevent him from being gunned down.

Not much, only US$50,000 to engage the Russians.

That's not much protection. A bomb could take out everyone.