• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 explosions just hit Boston Marathon finishing line !

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm terrorist attack ! Fire department say they find 2 bomb and dismantle them before explode !

Get ready tomorow morning sell stock and afternnon buy back !

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Associated Press are reporting that 2 additional explosive devices are currently being defused.

Don't think it's a gas explosion.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder when people will start jumping on the "Muslims did it" bandwagon. "Boston Muslims" already trending on Twitter.

Let's wait for the facts please.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>'Muslims' are now trending in the UK after the boston bombings. Of course it is. Another thing, all of us are going to be blamed for.</p>&mdash; sideburns &amp; smith(@TenOncominStorm) <a href="https://twitter.com/TenOncominStorm/status/323899370506444800">April 15, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
work of cheebye terrorists. can be domestic or islamofascist. no one has cum out to make claims yet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually received an e mail from a us friend got surprised that such a thing could occur out of the blue and checked the news wow unexpected. Looks like something big all cell phone networks in the area are jammed and I am sure the forums are flooded

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Twitter pic
BH6ju2NCMAAzhqs.jpg

1 more

original.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
over 100 are now reported to be injured from the 1st two blasts. 64 are reported to have limbs amputated. the 2 blasts were triggered at the leg and lower torso level, according to bomb experts. most of those with amputated limbs have lost their legs.

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;046MuD1pYJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg&sns=em[/video]

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder when people will start jumping on the "Muslims did it" bandwagon. "Boston Muslims" already trending on Twitter.

Let's wait for the facts please.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>'Muslims' are now trending in the UK after the boston bombings. Of course it is. Another thing, all of us are going to be blamed for.</p>— sideburns & smith(@TenOncominStorm) <a href="https://twitter.com/TenOncominStorm/status/323899370506444800">April 15, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Brace yourselves! Conspiracy theorists will be coming! :wink: