• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 charges and No Food for Ravi at Mata-Chu

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Seeing the TRUTH & Dirts behind the smokes

Are the present charges preferred against Ravi supported with irrefutable evidence? If so, does Ravi have any valid legitimate defence(s)?

[However, at this time, he got charged for the matter at the Jamae mosque at a timing when he personally filed lawsuit that is much more sensitive then the SDP defamation suit. Whatever these things Ravi had accused can mean treasonable death penalties on Lee Kuan Yew & SR Nathan.

What happened at Majid Jamae is golden opportunity for the famiLEE LEEgime. It is unrelated to scandal which Ravi want to expose at all, it is a matter unexpected by everyone who is familiar with what is going on all these years.

The charges framed by famiLEE LEEgime against Mr. Ravi is very very selective.

No matter what resistance I faced or what critics I face, I must point out these things and focus the spot-light on the dirts hiding behind smoke screens. I will not let famiLEE LEEgime's bastards get away by exploiting some weakness suffered by my activist friend Mr. Ravi, the bastards had got away too many times pulling these IMH tricks.

Not this time! No way!

posted by uncleyap at 12:49 AM

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have JBJ, Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong and Dr Chee ever raised the issue of alleged vote rigging as asserted by Robert Ho?

I am hearing more and more dirt of the Lees that I have or would never have heard before any means of vote rigging is definitely a very despicable act and deserves a severe punishment meted to.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Copy & pasted from other thread, related to this subject:

http://sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=10369&postcount=8

Re: M Ravi Arrested Charge & IMH remand asked
<hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I was neither at the Hindu Temple (3.Aug.08) nor had read the Criminal Motion's papers, nor am I trying to be mental expert here. Just want the world community to be on watchful eyes when super sensitive law suits had been filed and then suddenly there is arrest made against the human rights lawyer asking for mental remand in court.

Ravi got his own angle of view from his own background for all these matters. As a non-Hindu I don't fully understand. However I recognize his great contributions and abilities, as well as the great risk he is bearing in his vulnerable position.

We got to watch his back, and help him if he is in trouble. Make bloody sure that no one is exploiting his situations in any case.

I blog what I found out, it just happened today and information available to me is not very much now.

I am not sure if he is really out on bail for example. As I left the court his lawyer and family relative was still at the bail center sorting out the complication regarding his passport. The judge ruled that his passport is to be impounded. But he don't really have his passport, he told the judge this, but she didn't seem to have heard it. Ravi sent lawyer's letters to Marianman Temple because his belongings including passport was locked in the temple's coin-operated locker (like changing room type). Key of that was stolen. His clothes and money etc were inside, after he changed to the white Indian robe (like Mahatma Gandhi's) for Hindu prayal. As a result of delays he missed his Human Rights meeting trip to Hong Kong and he is so pissed. His passport is still not found and his blames are on the temple.

That day (July 08), he was extremely angry when temple's management could not have their master keys to open the locker for him. He believed the temple was acting in bad faith against him, he quarreled with management and police was called. I was asked to go there to witness the matter. Was hard to cool him down I must say, because he made lots of preparations for that important Hong Kong meeting trip after SDP's big lawsuit was just over. Understand how he felt though. It took several days I heard for temple to open the lock later and his meetings's schedule were already over:mad:. Then passport some how vanished from inside.:eek: Strange enough but who should I believe:confused:

Accordingly M/S Violet Netto had to go back to court 26 to ask the judge to revise the bail condition without demanding for the missing passport. I spent 30 mins awaiting for this without result, and have to leave court for dinner appointment around 6pm.
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

Are the charges related to the temple incident? Its the oldest hindu temple in Singapore and I understand it is sacred to the Hindus. You claimed that funds are missing. Is it possible that whoever stole the key then went to the locker and stole the passport. What has this got to do with the temple. What has the temple got to do with the Government or the Lee Family.

You keep insinuating that Ravi is telling you all this. Do you think that you are digging his grave?. If it is your own son, would you be repeating this.

Are you saying the Hindus in the temple are fixing up Ravi. What about Muslims in the Mosque, are they fixing up Ravi as well.

Either I am mad or your consipracy theory has broken all logic and probabilities.

neutralsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have JBJ, Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong and Dr Chee ever raised the issue of alleged vote rigging as asserted by Robert Ho?

Well, you tell me. I am not sure about this, seriously. However, I have made it clear and emphasized to UY that whatever that is put on words have to be supported by irrefutable facts, evidence and supportive documents.

Having said that, if and if he does possess any concrete information that sporeans are unwary of, I would encourage him to lay it all out for all to know.

Political agenda or not, I am not interested. Vital information is what I am looking at and shall decide whether it's genuine or unreal. Rest assure that I do not buy in any crappy stories that are posted unless there are solid evidence or signs to back up with.

:smile:

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal

As far as I can remember, Robert Ho's article didn't talk about vote rigging, only about the entering of Cheng San GRC's polling stations by unauthorised PAP's members i.e. Tony Tan, LHL etc who were not the contesters of that GRC and were not supposed to enter the polling stations.

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I can remember, Robert Ho's article didn't talk about vote rigging, only about the entering of Cheng San GRC's polling stations by unauthorised PAP's members i.e. Tony Tan, LHL etc who were not the contesters of that GRC and were not supposed to enter the polling stations.

Robert Ho absolutely certainly published over long period of time about the extra boxes of ballot slipped into Cheng San GRC's counting center just before the RECOUNTING of ballots which swing the poll result. Got eye witness who is ex-cop or something.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert Ho absolutely certainly published over long period of time about the extra boxes of ballot slipped into Cheng San GRC's counting center just before the RECOUNTING of ballots which swing the poll result. Got eye witness who is ex-cop or something.

This point I thought was taken up by SDP and Chee wrote to the UN on this, if I remember correctly.

After the AG's interpretation on within 2m of the polling station, I think Robert Ho wrote in his article and incite the public to go into the polling station as well in the next election.

I have not read the article of Ho's on vote rigging, only the one on polling station.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came across this and realised that even the SDP is sensible about this issue. Thanks.

Tuesday, 12 August 2008
Singapore Democrats

The Singapore Democrats are concerned about the arrest and prosecution of Mr M Ravi yesterday. There is no escaping the fact that Mr Ravi needs medical attention and rest to recuperate.

Mr Ravi is a capable lawyer with a heart of gold. He is a compassionate individual who looks out for the little guy. He campaigned rigorously against the death penalty in Singapore when it was still unfashionable to do so. He has also discharged his duties as counsel for the SDP admirably and in a manner expected of a lawyer of the highest professionalism and dedication.

Mr Ravi stepped into the breach to help the SDP defend itself against Mr Lee Kuan Yew and Mr Lee Hsien Loong in the recent hearing when few lawyers were willing to do so. He held his own against the Lees' lawyer, Mr Davinder Singh, and refused to be rail-roaded. Mr Ravi is a one-man legal firm while Mr Singh is the chief of Drew & Napier, a law firm of more than 150 lawyers. In that hearing Mr Ravi applied himself with distinction.

The Singapore Democrats wish to record our thanks to Mr Ravi.

What Mr Ravi needs presently is rest and medical care. In this light, we call on the authorities to view this matter in perspective and we hope that Mr Ravi will be treated appropriately.

We also call on activist bloggers to refrain from exploiting this matter by posting inaccurate statements about Mr Ravi's situation and stoking sentiment against the authorities, including the police.

The Singapore Democrats will not deter from speaking out when our law enforcement agencies detract from their rightful duty and protect the interests of the ruling party instead of the public's. But we will also not hesitate to caution against misguided actions and statements of individuals that inaccurately and unnecessarily portray the police in a negative light.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putting aside the alleged hindu temple incidents, what I would like to know is what was Ravi doing at the mosque (assuming he was really at the mosque) and what does all this have to do with the matrimonial case:rolleyes:

I am beginning to wonder. The comment about the temple funds missing was a real bombshell. From a missing passport to missing funds. All this heard from Ravi.

This guys is really killing Ravi.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the best of my knowledge the answer is no, none of them have raised such concerns even after Robert Ho made public his assertions.

Well, you tell me. I am not sure about this, seriously. However, I have made it clear and emphasized to UY that whatever that is put on words have to be supported by irrefutable facts, evidence and supportive documents.

neutralsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the best of my knowledge the answer is no, none of them have raised such concerns even after Robert Ho made public his assertions.

Thank you for your reply.

It is however does not exempt them from the suspicion of unethical conduct since they have no good explanation and reason for quote -"entering of Cheng San GRC's polling stations by unauthorised PAP's members i.e. Tony Tan, LHL etc who were not the contesters of that GRC and were not supposed to enter the polling stations."

And since that is in conflict with the electoral written rules and laws, they have therefore committed an offence which was supposed to be punishable. It seemed that that was brushed off...

The trespassing into the polling stations without any convincing reasons and explanation would inadvertently arouse suspicion of any misconduct.Even if they have not done anything to the polls, the high profile of barging into the poll stations disregard to the laws certainly deserves some sort of punishment, unless they are trying to show to the citizens that they are above the laws and untouchable.

Well, if that's what they think they are, all high and mighty, the days will come for all debts to be settled with compounded interest once the regime days are numbered.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is however does not exempt them from the suspicion of unethical conduct since they have no good explanation and reason for quote -"entering of Cheng San GRC's polling stations by unauthorised PAP's members i.e. Tony Tan, LHL etc who were not the contesters of that GRC and were not supposed to enter the polling stations."

And since that is in conflict with the electoral written rules and laws, they have therefore committed an offence which was supposed to be punishable. It seemed that that was brushed off...

The trespassing into the polling stations without any convincing reasons and explanation would inadvertently arouse suspicion of any misconduct.Even if they have not done anything to the polls, the high profile of barging into the poll stations disregard to the laws certainly deserves some sort of punishment, unless they are trying to show to the citizens that they are above the laws and untouchable.

Well, if that's what they think they are, all high and mighty, the days will come for all debts to be settled with compounded interest once the regime days are numbered.
Gosh bro, Robert Ho and this are 2 different things. The vast majority in this country are fully aware of the liberties that this Govt takes to secure its position. Chan interpretation of the law sits between hilarious and the ridiculous. We all know that. For his massive leap in reasoning he topped this years National Day award with the Order of Nila Utama (2nd)

Robert and his famous NRIC number and his petition letters are legendary and its a whole diffrent thing. Un fortunately for the less informed it seems startling but there is a sad history behind all this.

If you want to take on the PAP, you got screw them with cold hard logic and steely resolve and not with Uncle Yap's version of the school pantomine, inaccuracies and the state of his body's biorythmn.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

I have no beef nor pork nor chicken nor fish if you talking about the illegitimate actions of the PAP members who entered the polling station during polling day. That incident is public knowledge and an apparent blot on the CJ's record.

However I take issue when baseless unfounded scurrilous allegations are bandied about, such as the alleged rigging at Cheng San in 1997. It does no favours those seeking to be taken seriously with credibility.