• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$2.08m, negotiable: NOC founder Ryan Tan puts penthouse up for sale , Money News

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
$2.08m, negotiable: NOC founder Ryan Tan puts penthouse up for sale , Money News
www.asiaone.com
20230205%20Ryan%20house%20sale.jpg

Were you envious of the $200,000 that NOC founder Ryan Tan spent to renovate his penthouse after his divorce?
If the answer is yes — and you also have $2.08 million on hand — you can now purchase the unit that's owned by the co-founder of Night Owl Cinematics (NOC).

A video uploaded on April 25 to PropertyLimBrothers' YouTube channel revealed that his freehold duplex penthouse at Floraville, located at Yio Chu Kang, is up for sale.

Melvin Lim, co-founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of PropertyLimBrothers, gave a tour of the place in the 19-minute video.

"It is a bachelor's pad, but I think it's a fantastic cosy kind of home for a young couple that's just gotten married," Lim said.

He added that the home can be a retirement home too as the unit can be made into a dual-key duplex penthouse.
The unit is 1,410 sq ft big and has four bedrooms and three bathrooms.

While the development has 14 different penthouses, there are only three units in the four-bedroom category, including this.

The walls of the third bedroom were also previously hacked down so it connects to the second bedroom. But Lim said the walls can be "easily" reinstated if necessary.

He also raved about the unit's two "beautiful and interesting" balconies.

"These are all done with a renovation that was just completed one and a half years back."

Another perk about the house is that the renovation costs are already included in the price itself, so the buyer won't have to fork out more money to do the place up.

"You also save time and opportunity cost. You don't have to spend three to four months to go through the renovation process and you can move in straight away," pointed out Lim.

Apart from the unit, Lim praised the property's facilities, which include a BBQ pavilion, jacuzzi, gym, and even a lap pool.

"So, for a boutique project, actually this kind of pool size is considered pretty amazing," praised Lim.

AsiaOne has contacted Tan for comment.

Lim also shared that currently, this unit is one of the 13 freehold or 999-year units of its kind in Districts 19, 20, 26, 28 that is going for under $2.1 million.

According to URA caveat, the largest unit sold in Floraville was a 1,200 sq ft big apartment that was transacted for $1.52 million in March last year, at $1,261 psf.
While the video didn't indicate that it was Tan's home, many sharp netizens could immediately tell based on the interior of that apartment.

In a TikTok video by PropertyLimBrothers on April 30, several commented that they recognise Tan's house.
comments_79.jpg
PHOTO: Screengrab/TikTok/PropertyLimBrothers

One netizen also pointed out that it may be easier to find a potential buyer if people knew it was his house.

In an interview with The Daily Ketchup last October, Tan revealed that while he does "have a bit of money", it is depleting fast.

"I have no income because all my money is being diverted to the lawsuit," he revealed.
While Tan has recently started a YouTube channel of his own, he shared that it would still take him some time before he will be able to turn a profit.
He added that his monthly bills range between $80,000 and $90,000, including the rental for his office, as well as his employees' salaries.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
This house DEFINITELY CANNOT BUY.

Got acrimonious vibes resulting in his divorce with Sylvia Chan and collapse of NOC :biggrin:

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not an investor. He just wanted a PENTHOUSE. But this penthouse & prop he bought is an investor's nightmare. Meaning, entry price as good as stagnant, trying to make it all look good just because its freehold. Only noobs will buy & get burnt if investment.
Figures & numbers don't lie.
Go look up the launch price vs now selling plus the number of winners & losers who tried to flip this place.

Attachments

• fv1.jpg
    fv1.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 150
  • fv2.jpg
    fv2.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 148
  • fv3.jpg
    fv3.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 144

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why? His ah lian gf dun want to be fucked in the same penthouse that he had fucked his ex-wife?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Melvin Lim, co-founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of PropertyLimBrothers, gave a tour of the place in the 19-minute video.

"It is a bachelor's pad, but I think it's a fantastic cosy kind of home for a young couple that's just gotten married," Lim said.

If PropertyLimBrothers endorse Ryan's penthouse, then you can consider buying. PLB is one of the better property agent company around.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PropertyLimBrothers endorse Ryan's penthouse, then you can consider buying. PLB is one of the better property agent company around.
Never believe in these scoundrels. A friend of mine has a pretty bad experience with that asshole company.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never believe in these scoundrels. A friend of mine has a pretty bad experience with that asshole company.

Do share the details.

You should get her as your agent. She's reliable. My wife and I were satisfied with her service.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do share the details.

You should get her as your agent. She's reliable. My wife and I were satisfied with her service.

No thanks. Property agents will be always be property agents, no matter what medium of communication they use. They are no different from insurance salespeople or durian sellers. :biggrin:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No thanks. Property agents will be always be property agents, no matter what medium of communication they use. They are no different from insurance salespeople or durian sellers. :biggrin:
At least durian most of the time is bao jiak. The same can’t be said of insurance or property

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the house haunted?
Was their divorce caused by unseen malevolent forces?
Did they experience knocking on windows like our in-house werjin?
Watch this space....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pink colour or blackish? :biggrin:
Tsk tsk tsk oppie dog son of whore and pappy dog @JohnTan are so United. Pui! Insulting me got black nipple is your proud Malaysian criminal dog way to win knowing no way can take photo to prove it is not black. Your Malaysian whore mother nipple is black and my nipple is what color also a virgin not like you and @johntannfilthy family women. Pui!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Endorse simi? Whoever engages them will know they charge EXTRA besides the standard commission should the sale be successful. They also hv quite a number of props which were marketed by themselves that were sold by other agents in the end that don't need all these drama crew who also charges only standard 2% sale comm. But hv to gv it to them, the pioneer of selling props in this manner :thumbsup: