• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st World Taxi Services : Nauseating Taxi Ride - By Theresa Loo (Ms) - 22 June 11

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 1st World Taxi Services : Nauseating Taxi Ride - By Theresa Loo (Ms) - 22 Jun

Theresa : Oiii.. i was with my hubby and i have a hubby so don't call me ugly unless my hubby is blind. Yes love is blind.

Some just close their eyes & F##@k...!! it is the smell that attracts them...and you want to know, what is the smell?? ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

pinkpanther7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1st World Taxi Services : Nauseating Taxi Ride - By Theresa Loo (Ms) - 22 Jun

Stupid woman..

Complaining to the press even over a small matter like this..:mad:

I once had hailed an NTUC cab last March.. Told him I wanna go Kranji Turf club since there was a race on that Saturday.. This pot belly taxi uncle, a loveable cheery jolly man.. While driving, hooked up a small chat with him about horse betting, football, and politics.
He was a Workers Party fanatic...Kept on cursing PAP especially Wong Kan Seng. Then he unwinded his window and asked me whether its ok if he lights a ciggie.. I told him go ahead and me and him ended up smoking inside his cab on that 20 min journey to Kranji. After I alighted at Kranji, the taxi uncle wished me luck and reminded me to vote for the Opposition during the GE.

That was one of my most memorable taxi cab journey and to top it off, won quite handomely on the horses that i betted on.:smile:

I took a taxi from the airport 1 day before cooling off day during the recent gen election. As we were doing small talks about the election, the driver mentioned that he is from Aljunied GRC. So I asked him innocently if he will be voting for the PAP. Immediately , he spewed out hokkien expletive and vulgarity against pAP during the next 40 minutes of the journey blaming all the things that has goine wrong since the 2006 election. He claimed that all the residents in his block are voting for WP. It was quite hilarious when he said that even his Indian neightbour went to the temple to offer prayers that the PAP would loss Aljunied. He mentioned that he picked up a few passengers from the airport that past few days who use the govt growth n share package money to buy the air-tickets back home just to vote against the PAP. Boy, did I get a good tuition in hokkien expletive and vulgarity from him since my army days.:biggrin:

Last edited: