• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st May - Be there with your family and friends

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was there at about 320pm.

Hong Lim appeared empty then.
I thought I was going to be disappointed.
But the crowds started to come in to grow and grow.

What was striking was that there was no fucking fear in the people there.
A lot of people.
Whether they wore skirts or trousers, all got balls.

2016 will be a very interesting year.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The amount isn't the issue. It's the fact that whatever has been collected is unaccounted for. Once the opposition takes over, they'll be milking the cash cow using exactly the same apparatus that was set up by the pappies.

Sinkies are all the same regardless of the colour of their garb. Light blue may replace white some day but nothing will change.

Yo Leongsam, my apology for e late reply... had to read bedtime story to the old man... he has developed this sudden urge for
bedtime stories... man... he's even doing the thumb sucking while listen to e stories. haiz..

Right, talking about amount reminds me of Dr Chee n Vasooooo, how an insignificant miscellaneous stationery expense was use to gauge integrity compare that with AIM, you and I know sinkies are destined to be screwed till kingdom come.
As for accountability, this further reinforces the aforesaid about sinkes' destiny, while it is mandatory for other entities to show hand on things pertaining to corporate finances and governance, till today do you know what's the cost of a HDB flat, the CPF and the National Reserves.
So if what you said is true that donations collected are unaccounted for, then I suggest you me go order from MetalBox Sg each a couple of tin cans and start soliciting for donations.
This is the direct result of having one dominant party lording over lives of sinkieland for more than 4 decades.
No one is a saint, or perfect. On this premise, Sinkieland should never surrender our sovereign to any party but
to a composite of 2 or 3 parties with differing political leanings to establish an effective and impartial functional internal checks and balances.

The nipples of the Cash Cow would have been bruised beyond recognition by now from the manner in which monies have been drained. The out of this World obscence salary, public money injected into "private companies", the numerous investment fiasco,
and list goes on and on...

For all you know, the Cash Cow would have already been reincarnated into a Dog riddled with loads of Question Marks.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun talk so much cock here. Nothing will ever change. Healthcare costs will still be sky-rocketing, CPF monies will still not be available at 55, train will still breakdown, charity shows will still air to milk gullible 'holier than thou' assholes, PA cadres will still offer mangoes to their money-tree ministers and HDB prices will still sky-rocket, COE will still be manipulated to line the coffers, electrical tariffs will continue to go up, GST will increase and when you're old, JB will still be the preferred option for poor fucks like you and me, etc, etc, etc.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh come on... that's just some loose change compared to our milking machines.
The ingenious part is we do it on a much larger scale and channel it to our pockets
seamlessly. Why make a fuss over some trivial donations?
Those ERP, COE, GST, URA, HDB, CPF and what have you... that you are happily paying
will eventually comes to my pocket. My men and I are paid the highest salary on the entire planet,
my old man is still collecting his monthly allowance. We have special bonuses and perks and are
looking at more creative ways to pay ourselves. With that kind of money we are getting now
its best not to rock the boat over some small time donations and risk jeopardizing ourselves.

Lose change ? why having double standard ? If its pap who collect the donation I'm sure you all will kpkb :wink:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
...now some of them are going round deliberately lowering expectations of the turnout, so that when the crowd is deemed larger than last time, they will start patting themselves on the back and making arrangements for the next protest. It's all politics.

The crowd wasn't as large as last time even though GG claims it was 5-6k. And, as predicted, the self-congratulation has occurred. That is the usefulness of deliberately lowering expectations.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun talk so much cock here. Nothing will ever change. Healthcare costs will still be sky-rocketing, CPF monies will still not be available at 55, train will still breakdown, charity shows will still air to milk gullible 'holier than thou' assholes, PA cadres will still offer mangoes to their money-tree ministers and HDB prices will still sky-rocket, COE will still be manipulated to line the coffers, electrical tariffs will continue to go up, GST will increase and when you're old, JB will still be the preferred option for poor fucks like you and me, etc, etc, etc.

Just that will be bad enough.

What make it incredibly worse is that Sinkies are deliberately screwed and fucked of billions for
smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY Stinkapore funds.
With hundreds of billions, LKY paid his maggots in white and minions unheard sum of money to encourage them to suck and screw and fucked even more billions from sinkies.

If LKY do not die very soon and start the implosion of his cancerous growth of maggots in white on our bodies, we all are doom.

And when LKY die, get ready for the biggest

YUM SENG!
YUM YUM YUMMMMMMM SENG!