• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st link: Best time to drive from JB-SG and SG-JB?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful of students. Usually it's quite messy.
Since they are quite adult you also have to make sure that they are really students and not illegal working in Singapore.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful of students. Usually it's quite messy.
Since they are quite adult you also have to make sure that they are really students and not illegal working in Singapore.

Agent will take care of that legal part. I have seen their student passes and also need to key in their data to HDB website application. If they are real fake then cannot blame me also mah. Cannot be doing CSI work on 6 indian students. Messy also cant be help lah. PRC also not any better. Rent to MY chinese also not willing to pay higher rental.

RC1985

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove in this morning into JB CIQ at 4:40AM and checked out of Woodlands at 5:20AM. Jam formed about 1/4 distance from Woodlands checkpoint. As for evening, any time is a jam time during this time.

Thanks for the info :smile: Din know that the jam will form so early..so if I leave at 6am confirm cannot reach city centre by 8.30?? :(

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info :smile: Din know that the jam will form so early..so if I leave at 6am confirm cannot reach city centre by 8.30?? :(

My experience as a biker is that whenever I ride to Singapore, by 6am it is almost always the case that the entire bridge is already jammed, and there is already a que forming before you reach CIQ. For both occasions when I drove out to Singapore I reached CIQ by 5am, at that time car traffic is pretty clear. Given a choice I prefer to drive out early, reach Singapore early and find some place to koon, and if your office allow you to enter early then even better, can koon until your colleagues or boss walks in. They don't walk in you don't wake up.:biggrin: