• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st gay marriage at Fujian China

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow that's the first one. China is more open than sinkland.

I wonder if gays are allowed to cheat on one another or they need to follow normal marriages. Also in the case of the divorce who gets alimony?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
These 2 nutcase. What's so nice about sucking another cock and having a shit smell penis :rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow that's the first one. China is more open than sinkland.

I wonder if gays are allowed to cheat on one another or they need to follow normal marriages. Also in the case of the divorce who gets alimony?

same sex marriage actually have way higher divorce rate

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same sex marriage actually have way higher divorce rate

How do u know that?

Isn't gay marriage only legalized in a few states in the US and maybe in a few european countries.

It goes to show since the law won't favor one side over the other. There's actually no social stigma in gays cheating cos most of society still sees gays as unnatural. In fact i wonder if it is possible for 2 gays to love one another like in heterosexual marriages. Seems like they marry one another to for the drama and attention and it's just all about the butt fucking.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without strong religious background nor resistance it is more likely for China to proceed with pro-gay policies than most other Asian countries. I think there was already a gay pride parade in Shanghai not too long ago,

Looks like Peesai isn't going to score an Asian "first" in this area.

Cheers!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a big fuss??
That personal life. In China 60% is male 40% is female. Quite naturally something like this will happen. Trust me in next 20 year their male will be even more balless than Sg.

cyberfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a big fuss??
That personal life. In China 60% is male 40% is female. Quite naturally something like this will happen. Trust me in next 20 year their male will be even more balless than Sg.

So sad to see this. The definition cannot be changed for gays and lesbians. Singaporeans should preserve traditional marriages.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good news for our resident krafty. He should migrate to china fujian province and should be able to live happily ever after.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without strong religious background nor resistance it is more likely for China to proceed with pro-gay policies than most other Asian countries. I think there was already a gay pride parade in Shanghai not too long ago,

Looks like Peesai isn't going to score an Asian "first" in this area.

Cheers!

Wait for assholes like cruxx to go gay pride parades are old news in the west. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to ask Uncle Frankenstein about it. I tried to, but couldn't get my fat banana in.

Maybe you could try after she has taken a big dump.

The weird thing is ppl always chide gays on the butt sex (yeah no shit where else other than the mouth can they stick it in) but butt sex on females is old news.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I came across a study on this a while back. Something about it being caused a lot of external factors although that was quite some time ago and the study period was very short so it might have changed somewhat

Did the study speak on fidelty in gay marriages?

Is there true love in gay marriages? After all you marry someone because you love them in this day and age following the typical western values but do gays get married just for the drama?