• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1985 Unsolved murder: Winnifred Teo

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bangla did it.
That time old holland road alot foreign workers hostels.
I remember my ex Gf place in pine grove about 300 meters away from the crime scene.
Many unsolved cases then, the 2 beggars kids. Geylang bahru murder. Queensway shooting etc.
Now with advance csi perhaps should reopen these old cold cases.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...985-cjc-school-girl-raped-killed-3590591.html

winnifred.jpg

200 policemen still cannot solve this crime.

Either the police are stupid or the murderer is damn smart.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Except for the missing boys (1986), the other cases are quite a bit before the Winifred case. Geylang Bahru murders were in 1979 and the Queenstwon shooting was in 1972.

There was yet another unsolved case that happened in 2000 where a young female jogger was raped and killed in Bt Batok Nature Park.

Bangla did it.
That time old holland road alot foreign workers hostels.
I remember my ex Gf place in pine grove about 300 meters away from the crime scene.
Many unsolved cases then, the 2 beggars kids. Geylang bahru murder. Queensway shooting etc.
Now with advance csi perhaps should reopen these old cold cases.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was yet another unsolved case that happened in 2000 where a young female jogger was raped and killed in Bt Batok Nature Park.

The woman was from Exon-mobil. Poor girl was going to get married. Got insider news that DNA confirm it was bangla sperm. I hope that motherfucker gets his retribution. :mad:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
My favorite case is Orchard Presby keling wife cooked curry case... with the abusive husband's chopped up body... the best part is the keling wife's brother is a butcher

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favorite case is Orchard Presby keling wife cooked curry case... with the abusive husband's chopped up body... the best part is the keling wife's brother is a butcher
I remember this 1 also, I wonder they got taste the curry or not....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come the bangalas become smarter nowadays?

They are still as stupid as b4 but person to person, they are consider dirt cheap compare to the Thais. It is the towkay that become stupid to hire bangla as it take at least 4 banglas to do what it take one Thai to do.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are still as stupid as b4 but person to person, they are consider dirt cheap compare to the Thais. It is the towkay that become stupid to hire bangla as it take at least 4 banglas to do what it take one Thai to do.

not only that they are a nuisance due to their physical presence.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deceased was college mate (CJC) of Goh Yong Hong's daughter. GYH took a personal interest in this case. Murder cases, the longer it takes to solve, the harder it becomes to solve esp if it involves foreigners. To be fair, SIS/CID did their utmost best.

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
True but I'm sure there were semen or body tissues collected during autopsy. I'm wondering if there's a cold case unit in SPF that can reexamine these samples using modern forensic tools not available in the 1980s?

Deceased was college mate (CJC) of Goh Yong Hong's daughter. GYH took a personal interestY in this case. Murder cases, the longer it takes to solve, the harder it becomes to solve esp if it involves foreigners. To be fair, SIS/CID did their utmost best.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dunno man....the thai workers around the area have long since gone also. They were the main suspects

True but I'm sure there were semen or body tissues collected during autopsy. I'm wondering if there's a cold case unit in SPF that can reexamine these samples using modern forensic tools not available in the 1980s?

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isn't there a certain time period before the case is closed permanently. Besides, bringing this case up will only tear Winnifred's family apart emotionally to have to live through all the pain and hurt. If they have moved on with their lives, perhaps its best to let the case remain unsolved as many have pointed out, the culprit would have left Singapore and gone on to their own ways by now.....

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone assumes it was a Bangla or Thai who raped and murdered Winnifred Teo. It's possible that the assailant is a local - a serial killer. Since Winnifred Teo's unsolved case, there has been a few more rape and murder cases involving young female joggers. Bukit Batok Nature Reserve already has at least 2 unsolved cases and it is not very far from Old Holland Road/Bukit Timah area where Winnifred Teo was attacked.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20081020-95049.html

Old Holland Road area was quite ulu in the 1980s but has since been developed. Because of that, the serial killer may have moved to another ulu place to hunt for victims - another ulu place like Bukit Batok Nature Reserve.