• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1979 Geylang Bharu Murder

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anyone has any old newspaper cutting of the killing of an entire family in Brickworks Estate (ABC) in the late 60s I think? Killing done by one own family member because kenna gongtau or something like that. I was born there and live there until 1973.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife inside car. Husband wasn't. Latter worked in Geylang Lor 22 years ago for Ah Seng's Kang Pao Cher. Culprits never caught.

bloody gross aftermath, even in black n white photo. the wife's stomach had a hole where the foetus would have been positioned. sad case...

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this posted in http://sgforums.com/forums/3545/topics/422046

"Mr Ayakannu Marithamuthu was murdered on 12 December 1984 at the Orchard Road Presbyterian Church and his body cooked in curry before being disposed of. The case became popularly known as the "Curry Murder".

An unrepentant wife-beater, Ayakannu was a father of three who worked as a live-in caretaker of holiday chalets in Changi. His wife Naragatha worked at the Orchard Road Presbyterian Church.

On the day of the murder, Ayakannu was repeatedly bludgeoned to death. To destroy all traces of evidence, his body was chopped up into pieces. The body parts were then cooked into curry and disposed all over the island.

Investigations revealed that the victim was chopped and then cooked in a large aluminium pot.

Naragatha and her 3 brothers were charged in 1987 with murder. However, as there was insufficient evidence against them, they were acquitted. The brothers were re-arrested on the same day and detained without trial under the Criminal Law Act. They were released in June 1991.

Apart from what investigations revealed, the prosecution was unable to prove that it was indeed the family members who caused Ayakannu's death. The cooking pot in which Ayakannu's body parts were allegedly cooked could not be found, leaving no traces of the cooking or Muthu in the curry...."

whooohahahhaha..."the muthu in the curry"...this is a damn funny line....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whooohahahhaha..."the muthu in the curry"...this is a damn funny line....

It is not funny, there was no cadaver to prove a murder, all evidences were circumstantial, those arrested were released & for two years during that time, I kept off all Indian food; especially Nasi Briyani.

Who knows what 'special' ingredients, it may contains.

pretender

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone know about the murder case of a tawianese SIA stewardess in USA, what happened to the fellow who was caught ?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng likes this thread.:biggrin:any other such unresolved crimes of days gone by?:biggrin:if got more gruesome n horrifying pictures best!

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone know about the murder case of a tawianese SIA stewardess in USA, what happened to the fellow who was caught ?

That incident happened in the mid 90s.. That poor lady was raped in a hotel and then murdered by his fellow colleague, a Sinkie Malay chap.. He was then was sentenced in a US court.. Heard he only served a few years in a US prison before being released 9 or 10 years ago.. This was told by a friend of mine who used to be a cabin crew for SQ..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another gruelsome murder case with body disemembered was about 10 years ago at Kallang River. Singaporean Chinese uncle had an affair with PRC factory girl and in the ensuing breakup, chopped her up and dumped her body parts into the river. My friend was SIO then. He earned a crab on his shoulder for solving the case.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
That incident happened in the mid 90s.. That poor lady was raped in a hotel and then murdered by his fellow colleague, a Sinkie Malay chap.. He was then was sentenced in a US court.. Heard he only served a few years in a US prison before being released 9 or 10 years ago.. This was told by a friend of mine who used to be a cabin crew for SQ..

yeap heard real b@stard rape the taiwaneeseair stewardess on her maiden flight, strangled her and dumped her in the closet and pretend nothing happened next day. he got off lightly in USA. jailed a few years and deported back. should have been hanged. heard he is back in singapore.
this b@stard should pay forever. forummers should find out where this @sshole is now and give him and his employer hell.
name is Zaini Jeloni
http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/364835/

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeap heard real b@stard rape the taiwaneeseair stewardess on her maiden flight, strangled her and dumped her in the closet and pretend nothing happened next day. he got off lightly in USA. jailed a few years and deported back. should have been hanged. heard he is back in singapore.
this b@stard should pay forever. forummers should find out where this @sshole is now and give him and his employer hell.
name is Zaini Jeloni

Many thanks for the link.. I agree that he should be hanged.. He's one lucky bastard that don't deserved any ounce of leniency.. Pity the mother of the deceased.. Her daughter gone forever but her murderer managed to start a new life after his prison release.. :mad: :( :mad:

jw5

Loyal
It appears that face and money are very important to the parents.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many thanks for the link.. I agree that he should be hanged.. He's one lucky bastard that don't deserved any ounce of leniency.. Pity the mother of the deceased.. Her daughter gone forever but her murderer managed to start a new life after his prison release.. :mad: :( :mad:

why was this bastard allowed to be jailed for such a short time.

B

Baluku

I think you guys are over reacting.

If she is an ugly bitch I dun think you guys would give a damn.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you guys are over reacting.

If she is an ugly bitch I dun think you guys would give a damn.

Oh yes i hope someone close to you gets murdered and the murderer gets away with a small sentence and then we'll see how you'll feel like.

B

Baluku

Oh sorry I don't know she was your relative.

Did anybody remember that time were children we're asked to stay at home because there were rumors many children gone missing?

Some said their skulls were placed underneath the Benjamin Shears bridge to satisfy old man fengshui or voodoo needs?

It is occult and many still practiced that in elite universities like Cambridge or Harvard?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh sorry I don't know she was your relative.

Did anybody remember that time were children we're asked to stay at home because there were rumors many children gone missing?

Some said their skulls were placed underneath the Benjamin Shears bridge to satisfy old man fengshui or voodoo needs?

It is occult and many still practiced that in elite universities like Cambridge or Harvard?

she's not related to me nor do i know how she looks like but what that bastard did was a henious crime hopefully it happens to you.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
name is Zaini Jeloni

Refering to Singapore Airlines SQ006 crash in 2000:

"SIA(Singapore International Airlines) have removed SQ006 permanently from their timetable. The flight number is now replaced by SQ030. The return flight of SQ005 is now SQ029.

From now on SQ006 is history. The flight number were changed after SIA investigating
team and management found something spooky happened on SQ006 final flight.

If you recall, exactly one year before the date that SQ006 crashed, there
was a Taiwanese SIA stewardess who was murdered in the SQ hotel in LA. The
murder suspect was her fellow colleague, an Eurasian guy.

Her naked body was dismembered and hidden in a cupboard. Do you know that
she was wearing red when she was flown back to Singapore on SQ005 via
Taipei and wore red when she was buried. Her mother wore red too to receive
herbody at Changi Airport.

Exactly one year (31 October) later on her death anniversary, the SQ006
plane crashed in Chang Kai Shek Airport. Coincidentally, this was also the
day the Eurasian steward was released from prison.

The SQ006 TPE>LAX sector was schedule to leave TPE at 10:55pm. As there was
an approaching typhoon, SQ006 captain and flight officers decided to board
the plane and depart 15 minutes early. The L1 and L2 doors were not closed
till 10:55pm (the original departure time). Reason being the number of pax
do not tally with the passenger lists in economy section.

One of the junior stewardess counted 5 times and advised her colleague that
she cannot tally the pax in the economy section. Both
of them then counted the pax again and confirmed an extra pax in the cabin.

When they recounted the pax with the chief stewardess again the number of
pax were correct. The junior stewardess advised her chief stewardess that
one of the lady pax sitting in 40A (front section of the economy class) was
not there and they cannot locate her in the lavatories either.

The flight gets push back as schedule. The two junior stewardess were among
the casualties in SQ006 and none of the pax in the front economy section
survived the crash. The chief stewardess suffered slight injuries as she
was sitting in the business class section.

While preparing the flight for LAX in the business class section, one of
the male inflight supervisor who can "see things" happens to see a lady
flipping through the pax listing which was placed on one of the first class
cabin table. As there were cleaners in the cabin vacuuming, he did not
shout to her, but when he walked to up the first class section, there were
no signs of this lady. The male inflight supervisor was among the survivors
unscratched as he was sitting in the back section of the economy class.

This story was brought up during an investigation interview with
the SQ006 crews. There was suspicion that the murder a year ago could have
involved more than one person but they were let off.
It was belief that the (Eurasian guy who is also an SIA steward)
accomplices could have been in the SQ006 flight. It was understood that one
of the male inflight stewards who died in this crash is a buddy of the
Eurasian guy.

It was believed that the revenge was taken."

urban legend maybe