• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

17-year-old Romanian has a 34DD bust

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>10:03 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>14278.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>When bust size matters

</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_SPTPEOPLE1.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->
Young tennis hopeful Simona Halep is set to have breast reduction surgery in a bid to improve her performance on the court.

The stunning 17-year-old Romanian has a 34DD bust, but thinks the size may be holding her back.
She has been tipped as one of the stars of the future, after winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the junior French Open last year.
But the 1.65m player told a Romanian TV station that the weight of her breasts slow her down and could cost her vital points.
She said: 'This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation.
'The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It's the weight that troubles me - my ability to react quickly.'
Halep, from Constantza, Romania, is currently ranked 264th in the world.
She lost in the second qualifying round of this year's French Open.
Her fans have started an online petition to get her to reconsider her decision to have surgery. One stormed: 'It will be a crime against nature.'
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the value of her original breast should out weigh her tennis skills !

Since original breasts are a gift certainly . Her tennis career is yet to be realised !

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at pic posted in #2, Newton's 2nd law of motion applies - "To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". She go left her boobs will go right.