• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

17 people share three-room flat

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to take MRT, pay school fees, pay handphone bills etc?
That i am not sure, but i rem he had a working van after he Left me; and once awhiLe he wouLd come to me for a
little T-Loan to tide him through.
Once there was this hiLarious moment, when i met him and sLided open his van's door ; aLL his Little monkeys
was hounding me for handouts !.His kids' ages then ranges from 4-11 yrs, and some of them were of the same age.
:smile::eek:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why the Stop at 2 policy is a good idea. Also hor I know LKY always come up with policies to reduce the Malay Population,,now with these freaking 9 kids +++++ and lack of social responsibility. Will cost heaps in Social welfare,,the kids sick etc,,the state will be made to pay the bill,,not the parents..

why should those who are socially responsible,,bring up their kids well,,have to foot the bill to look after these irresponsible ones?? No wonder PAP keeps winning elections and Sinkies are soo afraid of becoming a Welfare state.

That i am not sure, but i rem he had a working van after he Left me; and once awhiLe he wouLd come to me for a
little T-Loan to tide him through.
Once there was this hiLarious moment, when i met him and sLided open his van's door ; aLL his Little monkeys
was hounding me for handouts !.His kids' ages then ranges from 4-11 yrs, and some of them were of the same age.
:smile::eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few years back, a Malay colleague of mine applied for a leave. Since I'm quite close to him, he told me he's applying for a leave as he had to accompany his wife to a clinic for an abortion.. His wife then was few weeks pregnant.. He already have 3 kids and he told me he doesn't want anymore kids.. For the info of bros here, his pay is 4.5K per month..

But this guy with 9 kids earnin less than 1.3 k per month is really one fucktard dad.

This is a a dysfunctional family.. They should have stopped at 4.. These poor kids need some private space when they become teenagers.. But thanks to their pea brained sex crazy dad, they'll spend most of their time under the blocks with their friends in the future to escape from the crammed enviroment at home.. These kids will them become delinquents..

With his low pay, the dad should not fuck so much and instead find some part time job to support his family..

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, sometimes women are horny too especially those Minahs..tat why Mat n Minah go together n breed like rabbits

Few years back, a Malay colleague of mine applied for a leave. Since I'm quite close to him, he told me he's applying for a leave as he had to accompany his wife to a clinic for an abortion.. His wife then was few weeks pregnant.. He already have 3 kids and he told me he doesn't want anymore kids.. For the info of bros here, his pay is 4.5K per month..

But this guy with 9 kids earnin less than 1.3 k per month is really one fucktard dad.

This is a a dysfunctional family.. They should have stopped at 4.. These poor kids need some private space when they become teenagers.. But thanks to their pea brained sex crazy dad, they'll spend most of their time under the blocks with their friends in the future to escape from the crammed enviroment at home.. These kids will them become delinquents..

With his low pay, the dad should not fuck so much and instead find some part time job to support his family..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, sometimes women are horny too especially those Minahs..tat why Mat n Minah go together n breed like rabbits

Most of these Minahs would work in Malay 'DangDut' disco clubs as hostesses.. Hubby would be in prison for drug offences while their young kids would be under the daily care of a family member..

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really do not see the logic, he is not high income and have 9 kids. No economic foundation have soo many kids for wat? That is socially irresponsible. LKY was soo right to start the 'stop at 2 policy'. This policy have been removed and see what happen? The unworthy breed like rabbits and the working people have to spend resources to up keep them. That is why many People hate PAP but they are afraid the opposition will come up with left wing liberal welfare policies that benefits the poor at the expense pf the middle class.
No spare money for entertainment. So only outlet is to make babies.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No spare money for entertainment. So only outlet is to make babies.

than wear condom lah,,,tat can afford right? Or send Minah to Polyclinic to get pills...tat subsidised right?? Wait come to think of it with 9 kids or 4 at the end of the day still got energy to do meh? surely both will be tired out by than

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of these Minahs would work in Malay 'DangDut' disco clubs as hostesses.. Hubby would be in prison for drug offences while their young kids would be under the daily care of a family member..

No wonder Malays keep getting made fun off,,No wonder LKY come up w policies to prevent them from breeding...dysfunctional families give social problems

B

Baluku

Mr. Lee Hsien Loong should reward him with a bungalow for his family to stay comfortably.

Then SGP population will shoot up like nobody business.

Problem solved!

Last edited by a moderator:

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could be his mission in life is to have a lot of kids. I was told that Malays are encouraged to have a big family.
Whatever it is, they will survive maybe with difficulties, but they always survived.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why the Stop at 2 policy is a good idea. Also hor I know LKY always come up with policies to reduce the Malay Population,,now with these freaking 9 kids +++++ and lack of social responsibility. Will cost heaps in Social welfare,,the kids sick etc,,the state will be made to pay the bill,,not the parents..

why should those who are socially responsible,,bring up their kids well,,have to foot the bill to look after these irresponsible ones?? No wonder PAP keeps winning elections and Sinkies are soo afraid of becoming a Welfare state.

Unfortunately, the policy affected all races not just any individual race.
I disagree on SG becoming a welfare state too, no give nevermind, but don't suck lah.
They don't use rubber because to them, it is not shiok.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Strange somehow, it's not easy for other races to enter into their encLave.It's stiLL the Mats' & Minahs' re-marrying
and divorcing among themseLves..unLess one is prepared to 'masuk musLim'; and not any other way.. :cool:

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could be his mission in life is to have a lot of kids. I was told that Malays are encouraged to have a big family.
Whatever it is, they will survive maybe with difficulties, but they always survived.

Islam's strategy of taking over the world is through it's own population growth.

In 50 years time, the whole of Europe will turn into a big Islamic Union. Will happen to Singapore too.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-3X5hIFXYU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-3X5hIFXYU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balancing act subtly administered by our govt - allowing FTs to balance up the low fertility rate of the chinese and indian population.

Religions of FT's allowed into Singapore:

PRC - their main religion is materialism and money worshipping
Filippinos - Roman Catholics
Indians - Hindus, Buddhists

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah piang whoose fault is it? Not both of them. Let's blame it on chinese racism instead. :rolleyes: