• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16-year-old Iranian Girl KILLED by MUSLIM morality police for refusing to wear HIJAB

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You didn't debunk Islam. Repeatedly we've explained the verses and it's context but you still refused to accept.
Allah has a verse specially for people like you.

It's also good for people who read your comments to go find out for yourself what you say is true or otherwise. Beware that Allah might just give you hidayah.

Most of us know islam far better than you. A simple example would be that you didn't know the meaning behind names like John, Yahya, allah. You didn't even know that the quran you're using is based on the 1924 standardized version due to too many versions of the quran in circulation.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your quran is the ultimate authority, moslems wouldn't be using the hadiths as the legal basis for killing or harming apostates of islam.
You miss the part about contradictions.
Hadiths are details of what the Allah has ordained as demonstrated by the prophet.

Christianity has absolute nothing that will come close. In fact christians like yourself go against what is in the bible like, polytheistic, pagan and idol worship.
And your god shat. Wonder your god ever had diarrhea? Hahaha

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of us know islam far better than you. A simple example would be that you didn't know the meaning behind names like John, Yahya, allah. You didn't even know that the quran you're using is based on the 1924 standardized version due to too many versions of the quran in circulation.
Of course I know the John I meant being analised was you.
Just like you mistake the prophet Aaron as sister to Mary.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course I know the John I meant being analised was you.
Just like you mistake the prophet Aaron as sister to Mary.

Of course you didn't know! You wanted to equate all 'John' to getting anal sex, without realising that it ended up giving your own allah anal sex. :laugh::laugh:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't this old news? There were riots and many were killed.

not isolated single case.
You didn't debunk Islam. Repeatedly we've explained the verses and it's context but you still refused to accept.
Allah has a verse specially for people like you.

It's also good for people who read your comments to go find out for yourself what you say is true or otherwise. Beware that Allah might just give you hidayah.

I did not say I debunked whole of islam, i said I debunked a few of the contradictions and the verse saying the Earth is stationary. Why you believe there is not contradiction between "there is no compulsion in islam" and "KILL apostates"? The people who read our comments need to know.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You miss the part about contradictions.
Hadiths are details of what the Allah has ordained as demonstrated by the prophet.

Christianity has absolute nothing that will come close. In fact christians like yourself go against what is in the bible like, polytheistic, pagan and idol worship.
And your god shat. Wonder your god ever had diarrhea? Hahaha

You missed the contradictions, not me. Your allah already claimed his religion islam is perfected, but moslems need the hadiths and sunnah to provide additional theology info.

So much for your quran being 'perfect'. There's even quran-only moslem these days because they agree with what I said.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed the contradictions, not me. Your allah already claimed his religion islam is perfected, but moslems need the hadiths and sunnah to provide additional theology info.

So much for your quran being 'perfect'. There's even quran-only moslem these days because they agree with what I said.
That Islam is perfected. That Islam is Quran + hadiths and sunnah

It doesn't say , ONLY Quran is perfected.

You critisise the perfection, yet you follow a corrupted book. Oh the contradiction.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That Islam is perfected. That Islam is Quran + hadiths and sunnah

It doesn't say , ONLY Quran is perfected.

You critisise the perfection, yet you follow a corrupted book. Oh the contradiction.

Your hadiths came much later than quran. What perfection in your quran?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your hadiths came much later than quran. What perfection in your quran?
Of course it came later as the subsequent generations want to hear what exactly the prophet did and say.
I'm glad the were wise enough to record them.
Christianity has no such standards or record.