• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 yo sinkie prostitutes herself for LV bags

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15-year-old prostitute loves branded goods
Lianhe Wanbao - 1 hr 2 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A teen girl sells her body so she can afford branded goods.

A 15-year-old Singaporean girl is prostituting herself to afford branded goods.

The young girl had fallen in with bad company, often parties at nightspots and loves branded goods.

Her friends noticed she was looking to earn fast money, and so introduced her to work under a "mamasan", a pimp.

The pimp would arrange for clients to pick the girl up near her home, bring her to a hotel, then give her money to take a taxi home after sex. She earns $70 each time she prostitutes herself, and gives all her earnings to the pimp. She receives only what the pimp pays out to her later on.

Her secret was found out when she was undergoing counselling. The counselling centre "NuLife" was organising a fund raising when the girl came forward to offer her help as she was earning "big bucks".

Probing further into how her "big bucks" came about revealed that she was actually prostituting herself. The counsellor, Sheena, eventually approached the pimp to "negotiate" for the young girl to stop with her illicit trade.

Sheena also found out that many other young girls were illegally prostituting themselves under this pimp. She promptly notified the police.

According to Sheena, many youths nowadays feel that the money they make from the usual jobs is "peanuts", and cannot support their lavish lifestyles and pay for their entertainment needs. These youths look for ways to make fast money, but are often made used of for illegal activities because the youths are immature and don't know better.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 24 July 2011.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no higher or nobler goal than to prostitute oneself to buy a LV bag........................unless it is to buy a Hermes bag............

at least someone is working for the things she wants to buy.................unlike sluts that depend on sugardaddies !

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a city in Philippines as featured by BBC last year 2010 january before the Haiti Earthquake, they were talking about a Philippines City that most of the men will happily sell one of their kidneys for a value of USD 5,000 to USD 7,000 subjected to negotiations by a middleman.

after they sold their kidney, everyone so happy, can buy a new motorcycle for their business, build a new home, I really feel sad for them...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is a city in Philippines as featured by BBC last year 2010 january before the Haiti Earthquake, they were talking about a Philippines City that most of the men will happily sell one of their kidneys for a value of USD 5,000 to USD 7,000 subjected to negotiations by a middleman.

after they sold their kidney, everyone so happy, can buy a new motorcycle for their business, build a new home, I really feel sad for them...

and the middle-man or their bosses are jews that will sell the kidneys for 100,000 each.................

they doing this in other countries !

even jewish rabbis are invovled !

Last edited:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
gruesome! the jews are so money focused. in their mind, everything is about money, have anyone of you talked to a jew before?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have, and they are nice decent people when you get to know them. True, they know a lot about the financial system and know how it works. But some of them are great if you want to learn about money.

gruesome! the jews are so money focused. in their mind, everything is about money, have anyone of you talked to a jew before?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

becoz their religion tells them they're the only true humans..................

other races are cattle at best....................

most other races are to be seen as animal excrement.................

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheena the 'Counsellor' is just jealous that she does not have the looks to prostitute herself la

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you watched "Taken" by Liam Neeson?

his daughter was sold for 10 Million EUROs? at an auction? I think she is 17 in that show... people do pay premium for juicy tight cunts...

in this case, this girl is a willing prostitute, nothing to be shocked about... there are many countries that have UNWILLING prostitutes.

and yes, maybe sheela was jealous... haha... she couldn't have an ROI on her pussy, and she couldn't afford a LV bag when she was 15.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After looking at Tin Tin, she rather get fucked by different men than to stick to a lousy performer.

Stupid. Learn from tin tin la. Now can afford more than Kate spade.

Last edited: