• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15% GDP growth rate - are we going to get pay rises???

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the world's highest GDP growth rates, do you think that it might be possible that us ordinary working Singaporeans will get the NWC to recommend a 15% pay rise for us?

Or am I only dreaming????

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dunno abt u ... but ze world's bestest paid cabinet certainly recommend demselves ...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0507_A13.jpg

KNN! Are you trying to cause overheating? Lemme bring in 100k FT pets to cool down you Peasants! *hee*hee*

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Perhaps GDP growth should be inverse proportional to the rate of GST, Tax, Utlities etc...

Not just proportional increase in minister pay.

So, let all citizen benefit from it, instead of rewarding themselves only through twisted/artificial growth.

:rolleyes:

S

suicidalpap

A small dot in the map, a giant leap in the world. LOL. In one of the tiniest island in the world, a PM achieves the great glory that even China, America and Russian admire. LOL, LOL, LOL.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i buy an island for $1 and i invested only $1 only. Then i ask some1 to build an 1Billion grand hotel on my island, then my GDP will increased by 1000 000 000 %, so i decide to pay myself 1 Billion dollars. These money will come from the people of Sinkapore.

jw5

Loyal
Has anyone noticed that whenever there is "good news" such as this, he is always the one who announces it?
But whenever there is bad news, someone else will do it?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has anyone noticed that whenever there is "good news" such as this, he is always the one who announces it?
But whenever there is bad news, someone else will do it?
buddy, is lidat wan. shit will be done by his puppies.
credit u shd know who will claim.

if there is pay rise, the govt happy, another reason to further increase price again.