• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

12k each for not working?

MutterBerg

Alfrescian
Loyal
One woman just proudly boasted to me, her son was accepted into GS bank as an intern for 12k each month. But due to some on going restructuring, no need to report for work. Just collect the salary each month. I told her the son is bullshitting her.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stingapore need this kind of talent!

One woman just proudly boasted to me, her son was accepted into GS bank as an intern for 12k each month. But due to some on going restructuring, no need to report for work. Just collect the salary each month. I told her the son is bullshitting her.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must be a MIW or elite!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
possible..............

if in USA...........and the son is a sworn Zionist jew...............

Goldman Sachs is a Zionist Jewish bank mah..........

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Must have joined the club of "mabokey", "WKS", " EM gold", "Prataman" " Cousin Tony"..etc...& that 30 years hiding in PM office, winner take all, now working in Them Are Sick...."sibei heng"...:rolleyes:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

like dat also feel proud and had to boast to you.

you neber tell her there are many others collecting 16K for doing absolutely nothing at all meh ?
there are many who are director of many many companies , or board member of many companies
and they all also do nothing what. :mad::mad::mad:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have heard of someone who resigned from a company but HR overlooked and he became a phantom worker for upto 10 years every month salary credited in:eek: When HR discover it they didn't disclose it either as they were afraid to be dismissed by the company :*:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is not $12K. It is Twelve Hundred, i.e $1.2K. Those yankees love to use XXX hundred instead of thousands...