• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 120 workers from Toyota agent Borneo Motors & Suzuki agent Champion Motors Retrenche

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: 120 workers from Toyota agent Borneo Motors & Suzuki agent Champion Motors Retren

Glenn priced his Subaru Crossovers/SUVs at Toyota/Honda/Nissan Sedan prices of similar engine size. He don't even want to bring in sedans for Subaru at this moment. His next move is to capitalize on subaru KL assembly plant i future.

For his generation. It is worth mentioning that the most capable ones are the two brothers in Goldbell, the younger brother is already very matured and seasoned in the field and the elder is recruited back to the family business after a respectable stint as a top-notch banker in a HK-based AMDK bank.

Too bad they did not bring the Turbo Forester here. Only WRX and STI have the turbo engines.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 120 workers from Toyota agent Borneo Motors & Suzuki agent Champion Motors Retren

A cb buikia holding slim waist. Tsk Tsk Tsk :rolleyes:

Bro, you should elevate him to idol status for any fans of slim waist ladies. He didn't have to spend $1500 just to hold the waist. They offered him abalone for a twist of his joystick instead.

Just like pai kia will pray to Kwan Kong, carpenter pray to Lu Ban, you should hang his picture in your room lah.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

It might not be due to poor business but just restructuring, eg. outsourcing to vendors.

This is the best time to retrench (end & beginning of the year). Imagine you need to reimburse 3 to 6 months for retrenching a staff with 6 years of working experience. Then you are just about to give 3-months bonus (13mth + Variable), it makes sense to use the budget for bonus to retrench a staff to support the restructuring exercise.
good riddance to all these deadwood. borneo motors salespeople are the next to go. in fact alot of sales people are redundant shits . all bull shit using the stupid COE and biddings to play the fool with customers asking you to top up etc, buy insurance etc. Only in sinkieland do you see them making a car sale so complicated with so many hidden traps and costs.
I say I am very happy seeing these bunch of dead wood getting sacked.
In USA and australia nowadays, you can basically ordeer a car thorugh the internet, customized it with accessories and then go to the car showroom 1 week later and pick up the car. every item costs and even insurance, taxes all online and for you to see.
No fuss,no shiity big hoo haa and end up paying some deadwood just to do the paperwork which the same for all the cars so I don't see what these bastards are paid for.
alot of car salespeople are quaking in their shoes. what happen to taxi drivers who are yaya papaya and now shitting in theoir pants due to UBER and Grab are going to happen to car salespeople and even property agents. all these are dead industries and useless crap. computerisation and robotisation and online shopping and ordering would render these assholes redundant.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too bad they did not bring the Turbo Forester here. Only WRX and STI have the turbo engines.

Forrester XT is turbo-charged. but the interior is not as good as outback.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, you should elevate him to idol status for any fans of slim waist ladies. He didn't have to spend $1500 just to hold the waist. They offered him abalone for a twist of his joystick instead.

So true. hai....my lawyer friends like him can bong their colleagues for free in office during OT.

Look at my friends AMDK, PunjabDK and NipponDK, even myself AsiaDK,
DK so what? still must pay $50 to squeeze boobs.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

good riddance to all these deadwood. borneo motors salespeople are the next to go. in fact alot of sales people are redundant shits . all bull shit using the stupid COE and biddings to play the fool with customers asking you to top up etc, buy insurance etc. Only in sinkieland do you see them making a car sale so complicated with so many hidden traps and costs.
I say I am very happy seeing these bunch of dead wood getting sacked.
In USA and australia nowadays, you can basically ordeer a car thorugh the internet, customized it with accessories and then go to the car showroom 1 week later and pick up the car. every item costs and even insurance, taxes all online and for you to see.
No fuss,no shiity big hoo haa and end up paying some deadwood just to do the paperwork which the same for all the cars so I don't see what these bastards are paid for.
alot of car salespeople are quaking in their shoes. what happen to taxi drivers who are yaya papaya and now shitting in theoir pants due to UBER and Grab are going to happen to car salespeople and even property agents. all these are dead industries and useless crap. computerisation and robotisation and online shopping and ordering would render these assholes redundant.

brother,
if you can find a honest car salesman, it is like finding a prostitute who is virgin lor.
Lying is their main jobscope.
Looking handsome and speaking trustworthy, so that u feel less likely to be cheated is what sets the successful and less-successful ones apart

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just like pai kia will pray to Kwan Kong, carpenter pray to Lu Ban, you should hang his picture in your room lah.

For smart slim waist gal, they know that my 1.5k is hard earned money so they will let me hold more willingly. This buikia can hold but they will break his joystick if he don't compensate them something :biggrin:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

Inchape is only an agent for Toyota. it is no nihon jun

ah gin, what is the difference? they are helping and promoting japanese cars. but one thing about japanese cars and electronics, you have to admire them for this. other than that, nihon jun are very ambitious. they can't take you by force as in world war II, they conquer you with their products. just think of the brain behind all these little cute kawaii things like hello kitty. it's quite scary actually!:eek:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

For smart slim waist gal, they know that my 1.5k is hard earned money so they will let me hold more willingly. This buikia can hold but they will break his joystick if he don't compensate them something :biggrin:

Oh...so it's not just slim waist gal per se. Now it's "smart slim waist". Okay! Okay! I see your point. You are going for the premium plan type.

So gong cheebye slim waist you confirm won't spend $1500, right ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh...so it's not just slim waist gal per se. Now it's "smart slim waist". Okay! Okay! I see your point. You are going for the premium plan type.

So gong cheebye slim waist you confirm won't spend $1500, right ?

Yeah ..gcb slim waist geylang have many at $150 :wink:q

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

It might not be due to poor business but just restructuring, eg. outsourcing to vendors.

This is the best time to retrench (end & beginning of the year). Imagine you need to reimburse 3 to 6 months for retrenching a staff with 6 years of working experience. Then you are just about to give 3-months bonus (13mth + Variable), it makes sense to use the budget for bonus to retrench a staff to support the restructuring exercise.

It's a restructuring. Use bonus budget as retrenchment compensation.

Quote - Its (Inchcapes) trading margin for South Asia - of which Singapore is the main market - rose by one percentage point to hit 10.4 per cent, the best among all its other segments. Inchcape had declared an interim dividend of 7p per share, up from 6.8p in the previous corresponding period. Mr Leong said a company's move to cut headcount despite a strong financial performance is likely to affect remaining staff. http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/senior-positions-affected-in-inchcapes-restructuring

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Toyota Singapore controls the Toyota car distributorships in Southeast Asia. They are aware of Borneo's high mark-ups and workshop issues who saw a decline in market share in the past decade and this year, Honda overtaking Toyota in 2016 sales http://www.carbuyer.com.sg/news/1161-singapore-s-top-selling-car-brands-in-2016

*Honda is winning in PI market and their authorized distributor is also motivated. Kah Motor is now selling HRV like hot cakes by pricing them at a few thousands above PI Vezel. In addition to a warranty from authorized distributor, the 2016 HRV is now also imported from Japan and no longer made-in-thailand which sank the resale price of 2015/16 Vezels.

*Toyota is also disappointed that Borneo priced their 2016 Fortuner (a good car) like Lexus SUV, effectively 35-50% higher than Subaru Outback and Forrester, Nissan X-trail. Borneo's 2.5L Camry is also priced like Toyota Harrier (PI), a prefered choice over Camry. Worse of all, Borneo is also slow to launch the successful mini compact MPV Sienta.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Glenn priced his Subaru Crossovers/SUVs at Toyota/Honda/Nissan Sedan prices of similar engine size. He don't even want to bring in sedans for Subaru at this moment. His next move is to capitalize on subaru KL assembly plant i future.

For his generation. It is worth mentioning that the most capable ones are the two brothers in Goldbell, the younger brother is already very matured and seasoned in the field and the elder is recruited back to the family business after a respectable stint as a top-notch banker in a HK-based AMDK bank.
Didn't bring sedans as new impreza launched. Looks like good quality and nice design. Looks upmarket too. Of priced right, will be a seller. All comes with 4wd.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't bring sedans as new impreza launched. Looks like good quality and nice design. Looks upmarket too. Of priced right, will be a seller. All comes with 4wd.

I miss Legacy. It is an Alpha-male car.