• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 120 Jiakliaobee Koreans Dead Celebrating Useless AMDK Festival!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
halloween in shanghai.
1667086502188.jpeg

1667086528894.jpeg

1667086549052.jpeg

1667086591077.jpeg

1667086637938.jpeg

1667086669657.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
halloween in wuhan. epicenter of xia xuay xi virus. even locals dress up as survivors, doctors, nurses of ccp virus.
1667086721822.jpeg

1667086741009.jpeg

1667086769768.jpeg

1667086797602.jpeg

1667086830443.jpeg

1667086848094.jpeg

1667086868683.jpeg

1667086889100.jpeg

1667086926071.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you wish me to post more photographic evidence of ccp copying amerika in celebration of halloween across more cities in prc? europe doesn’t celebrate halloween like amerika does (this stupid holiday is an amerikan invention although mexico has her “all souls day” in the same week), and the world doesn’t celebrate halloween like prc does - in fact, tiongcock takes the cake or the proverbial pumpkin as the biggest worshipper of halloween in the world.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't Halloween all about celebrating horror? So this is the most authentic Halloween party ever. :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle advice for a stampede is to curl yourself up in downward posture with 2 hands up protecting your head and do not attempt to leecover as doing so will cause more harm i.e your vital organs will be stamped
And wait until stampede over

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One good reason why not to be in crowded places. Thankfully limpeh is a nocturnal crowd-hater that only go secluded spots.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle advice for a stampede is to curl yourself up in downward posture with 2 hands up protecting your head and do not attempt to leecover as doing so will cause more harm i.e your vital organs will be stamped
2nd advice is if you happened to carry something sharp quicklee take it out and point it upwards and 杀杀杀 in all directions KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd advice is if you happened to carry something sharp quicklee take it out and point it upwards and 杀杀杀 in all directions KNN
3rd advice is if anyone happened to collapse next to you quicklee find a chance to Bury yourself below them KNN or if you happen to 杀杀杀 1 also Bury beneath them KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd advice is if anyone happened to collapse next to you quicklee find a chance to Bury yourself below them KNN or if you happen to 杀杀杀 1 also Bury beneath them KNN
4th advice Co leelate with 3rd advice
You can also be proactive and punch 1 weak target down 1st and use it as your shield

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
4th advice Co leelate with 3rd advice
You can also be proactive and punch 1 weak target down 1st and use it as your shield
5th advice is for couple
Do a immediate 69 pose with both legs locked at each others back with the man on top to provide shield for the lady and lady can suck his cock to leeturn the favour KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
With proper planning and leefence systems you can survive a stampede with minimal injurlee.
Why all these people died becas they attempted to stand up and sure will be down again and leepeating until they died