• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

12 Year Old volunteers to give young women breast examinations

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any boy scout volunteers? Assemble at the basement. There is even a bed for your to lie down when doing it. :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xbVifPkbYsk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xbVifPkbYsk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
A very clever and matured and horny 12 year old. :smile:

lol...

bro,

back on a serious note, there's a need for this awareness. women really need to keep their assets in check, early detection is the best line of defense against breast cancer.

my late teacher succumbed to this dreadful disease, which is why i'd really wanna urge all ladies to get really acquainted to their boobies and keep them in check, regularly.

ps: ladies, my offer still stands :p:biggrin::p:biggrin:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take away the 5 common senses ! What are we reduced to ?

It's only with my senses we are human !

Hum sup is not in my vocabulary !
It is emotional needs often ignored by asian prudes here.
Women here also cannot tahan .

They let White, Indian, Malay men ravage them occasionally to feel women !

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL... Is this a joke? I like the last part where they say.... "Yeah... We're kinda like focussing on the younger women..." Hell, I would too.

I'm joining the queue...

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol...

bro,

back on a serious note, there's a need for this awareness. women really need to keep their assets in check, early detection is the best line of defense against breast cancer.

my late teacher succumbed to this dreadful disease, which is why i'd really wanna urge all ladies to get really acquainted to their boobies and keep them in check, regularly.

ps: ladies, my offer still stands :p:biggrin::p:biggrin:

i know a guy who got it