• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

12 Best Sites to Watch FIFA World Cup 2014 Online Free – Live Stream

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
univision and telemundo in the u.s. - totally dedicated to broadcasting all live world cup matches from morning to evening.

abc which is supposed to broadcast world cup matches with english commentators in the u.s. is doing a horrid job as they prioritize prime time slots for their own programs and news when matches are in play.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sopcast light if you're watching it on your phone. Although i think you might need a 4G connection cos it seems that 3G and hsdpa might not be fast enough to stream it.

android does not seem to support adobe flash anymore so you cannot undate it and watch it on a phone using those websites with live stream cos they all seem to be running on flash.

Justin tv might have a stream.

I remember one website that used to have multiple streams of movies, cartoons and of course sports that you can watch on the phone and managed to watch the last wc on it but i forgot the website.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For best reception, almost like HD, should try itv.com

you've to change your IP address to UK address though.

Then put in the UK postal code.

Beautiful resolution, almost HD and extremely smooth.