• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1000 Years of Christianity Carnage & Barbarity in the name of Jesus

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brood of Vipers

He did not call them Abraham's children, but a "brood of vipers" [Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared, "He has a demon' [Matt 11:18]. Our Lord also calls them a "brood of vipers"; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states: "If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did.... You are of your father the devil. It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today.
-Martin Luther

You agree with Luther? I don't. Jesus was a Jew. You mean He included Himself in the rebuke? Ignorant village atheist just cut and paste anything he thinks can damn the Christian faith. Unable to employ logical thinking or read properly.:rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You agree with Luther? I don't. Jesus was a Jew. You mean He included Himself in the rebuke? Ignorant village atheist just cut and paste anything he thinks can damn the Christian faith. Unable to employ logical thinking or read properly.:rolleyes:

You have issue with luther's quote? Then you should go to heaven soonest to debate with him. You don't want to go to heaven now?

:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have issue with luther's quote? Then you should go to heaven soonest to debate with him. You don't want to go to heaven now?

Wah, now curse opponent to die early some more. Some black hearted village atheist you are. Why so eager for me to leave this present life? Because you keep getting self-inflicted butt kicks? I still want to live long and be around to thrash your anti-Christian posts here. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chicken out? Change your mind so fast and decided not to take issue with luther directly...
That is a well wish to a true christian!
Why are you not eager to redeem your prize salvation soonest and to meet your lord?

On hindsight, if you dropped out of here I will be bored :( :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chicken out? Change your mind so fast and decided not to take issue with luther directly...
That is a well wish to a true christian!
Why are you not eager to redeem your prize salvation soonest and to meet your lord?

On hindsight, if you dropped out of here I will be bored :( :wink:

What did Paul say about leaving the body to be with the Lord? Betcha don't know. Quick go google for the answer.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Christians improved from the past cos secularism is adopted and many countries try to keep it that way, vs muslims who are trying to be more fundamentalist? Means Christians are much better and more decent people,.

What you said are attributed to secularism. In australia, you are free even to worship a tree which I guess in the dark age of christianity you will get burnt...

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Christians improved from the past cos secularism is adopted and many countries try to keep it that way, vs muslims who are trying to be more fundamentalist? Means Christians are much better and more decent people,.
It's just because they don't follow the bible anymore. Cos if they did then the Spanish Inquisition would still be on!!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, traditional christian countries are moving out of the dark age. :wink: Do you notice the evangelist christians from non-traditional countries are getting aggressive, fanatic and militant? A step back into the dark age har?

Muslims follow law by law. They don't cherry pick or ignore punishments that are applicable to practitioners. :wink: ..

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just because they don't follow the bible anymore. Cos if they did then the Spanish Inquisition would still be on!!

Almost all practional christians choose what they want to believe since early church. You don't see them chopping off their hands and dugging out their eyes even though Jesus did say.... They would make damn lot of excuses like bible cannot be read literally, problem faced by Corinthian church... But for punishment on non-practioner, suddenly the bible is clear. Wtf ! Pastor Lawrence Khong is a very good example. :wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thieves and robbers

Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security.
-Martin Luther

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost all practional christians choose what they want to believe since early church. You don't see them chopping off their hands and dugging out their eyes even though Jesus did say.... They would make damn lot of excuses like bible cannot be read literally, problem faced by Corinthian church... But for punishment on non-practioner, suddenly the bible is clear. Wtf ! Pastor Lawrence Khong is a very good example. :wink:

Abysmally ignorant village atheist is a failed Bible interpreter, that's all I can say.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why??As usual, dua kang and groundless. :wink: You are a proven liar who put words into your Lord's mouth.

Go check one or two reputable Bible commentaries on the above passage before embarassing yourself further with more self-inflicted butt kicks. Why be so hard on yourself? As I said, don't kick against the goads, but betcha don't know what that even means.:rolleyes:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why??

Gong jiao way. :wink:

Repost what I said earlier.

Go check one or two reputable Bible commentaries on the above passage before embarassing yourself further with more self-inflicted butt kicks. Why be so hard on yourself? As I said, don't kick against the goads, but betcha don't know what that even means.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repost what I said earlier.

Go check one or two reputable Bible commentaries on the above passage before embarassing yourself further with more self-inflicted butt kicks. Why be so hard on yourself? As I said, don't kick against the goads, but betcha don't know what that even means.

Which earlier post? I have not problem doing the reposting but you need to be specific. :wink: