• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 things that SDP can do to have a positive effect on the BB results

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most lowly hdb dwellers like myself perceive SDP as a Jiak Kantang (eat potato) Party. Our votes tend to go to someone eating rice. More authentic.

I really detest their fake westerner accent , an example is John Tan.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most lowly hdb dwellers like myself perceive SDP as a Jiak Kantang (eat potato) Party. Our votes tend to go to someone eating rice. More authentic.

I can understand your point. Perfectly reasonable.

But why not let's just vote in the opposition first and then when their numbers are strong enough, we can criticize and scrutinize them to death.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no choice liao bro. dont say jiak kangtang or jiak png. even jiak roti ir jiak sai, just vote opposition.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Isnt PAP like the most kentang of all kentang parties.....WP is also pretty kentang with chen show mao's lawyerly patois and lingistic parlance that make the tip of my penis moist with preejaculatory secretion from my cowpers glands during sex.

lets face it this is the twenty first century,people are just pretending to speak mandarin and dialects to indulge and humor u silly outdated farts in ur old wifebeaters and lau ah pek pants.

lets not even talk about eating rice,in my entire life iv only met one taxi driver in his fifties who could speak the most beautiful and most fluent mandarin without the PRC accent,perfect intonation perfect vocabulary,told me he studied in a chinese educated school and studied chinese lit.......i admire any language when its spoken fluently and wielded with elegance.

most of the dumbfark sinkies speaking mandarin in office makes me laugh,every three or four words is interspersed with broken english and english words because they do not know the chinese vocabulary for what they are trying to say.......want to speak mandarin but they themselve dunno how to speak mandarin.....truly a useless race sinkies......

Last edited: