• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10% Service Charge and ridiculous towel charges

murphy

Alfrescian
Loyal
a long time ago, the government imposed a 10% service charge for service industries to boost tourism. it stoppedd service industries staff from solicitng tips.

that was 40 yeas ago

now it is time to stop all these 10% service charge. Giving good service is a norm, not in response to a tip.

Join the campaign to reduce costs by removing service charge. 10% is a lot of monies.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
a long time ago, the government imposed a 10% service charge for service industries to boost tourism. it stoppedd service industries staff from solicitng tips.

that was 40 yeas ago

now it is time to stop all these 10% service charge. Giving good service is a norm, not in response to a tip.

Join the campaign to reduce costs by removing service charge. 10% is a lot of monies.

The 10% was to improve service and prevent soliciting of tips from service staffs. But guess where did the 10% service charge goes to whose pocket?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were a few times I refused to pay the 10% services
1) Nobody attend me for a long time
2) Food late
3) Food late and its cold when it came (yes, i experienced it at Tony Roma's)
4) Waitresses give fuck up attitude and face

You just have to tell them you're not paying the 10% charges during the complains, you have the right to do so.......

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There were a few times I refused to pay the 10% services
1) Nobody attend me for a long time
2) Food late
3) Food late and its cold when it came (yes, i experienced it at Tony Roma's)
4) Waitresses give fuck up attitude and face

You just have to tell them you're not paying the 10% charges during the complains, you have the right to do so.......

Did they gave in or did they had a standoff with you? I only had a bad experience once. The food was served one hour late and those that arrived after me had got their food. I simply patiently wait for mine to be served and then told them in a politely manner that I am a paying customer and I deserved better attention and attitude and just walked off :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did they gave in or did they had a standoff with you? I only had a bad experience once. The food was served one hour late and those that arrived after me had got their food. I simply patiently wait for mine to be served and then told them in a politely manner that I am a paying customer and I deserved better attention and attitude and just walked off :biggrin:
Of cox no confrontations, at most they asked their manager to talk to me, but normally I'll get my way cox its their fault mah. Got 1 time, I got free dessert, LOL

If you walked off, who pays the bill? :confused:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Of cox no confrontations, at most they asked their manager to talk to me, but normally I'll get my way cox its their fault mah. Got 1 time, I got free dessert, LOL

If you walked off, who pays the bill? :confused:

I did not pay and I made sure they served the food but I did not touch it. My little tigeress was really worried that I overturn the table :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you look so diam diam, can overturn the table meh?

Normally those look diam diam one are those serial killers or sicko. You never notice meh? Faces like Adrian Lim, Anthony Ler or those who spray their guns in colleges in US.
Those everyday KPKB, people like Tonychat, Clinton666 are those that will kneel down and say sorry if you produce a parang in their face :biggrin: