• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$1 peanut porridge for Breakfast..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where ELse can we have a heartening breakfast for under $2 anymore..:wink:
But of Late i found One F/C sTaLL at BLk 117 ALjunied Avenue 2; where a bowL of peanut porridge +
a decent pLate of No-friLLs' Char Bee Hoon is $1.80 Nia..:smile:
StaLL HoLder says they are Opened at 5am; to cater to the Cab Drivers' responses; wonder if any of you have woken eVer woken up that EarLy ?..:biggrin::eek:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U call $1 peanut porridge heartening?that's more like what street orphans eat in les miserable 1920s america.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where ELse can we have a heartening breakfast for under $2 anymore..:wink:
But of Late i found One F/C sTaLL at BLk 117 ALjunied Avenue 2; where a bowL of peanut porridge +
a decent pLate of No-friLLs' Char Bee Hoon is $1.80 Nia..:smile:
StaLL HoLder says they are Opened at 5am; to cater to the Cab Drivers' responses; wonder if any of you have woken eVer woken up that EarLy ?..:biggrin::eek:

plus 1 tiao of chee cheong fun and yam cake

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can find one at Upp. Boon Keng HC
the porridge is good, not too watery and salty.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wish I can buy $1 peanut porridge in Australia.want to eat good Asian food but its costing me $10 a pop.shyt someone should open a hawker center here in Australia.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wish I can buy $1 peanut porridge in Australia.want to eat good Asian food but its costing me $10 a pop.shyt someone should open a hawker center here in Australia.

yah lah.....yah lah.......people know you velly lucky lah............stay in Australia lah.........