• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

08 18 108 21 24 32 369............Who is the most powderful????????

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro the funny thing is when he surrender back to sing for his murder case he was sentence to just a year !!!! something is very fishy about this case ...now his 26years old son trying to make a name for himself in his father gang .....
Murder only a year! even reduce to manslaughter or what also cannot be so light sentence......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear GD,

Do you keep track of the Boss of the Bosses ?

How many of them got National Day Awards :

a) BBM
b) PBM
c) PPA
d) Dato
e) Datuk
f) Tan Sri

tks

Mdm,

While I am quite free most of the time, I have better things to do! Sometimes 24 hrs a day like not enough time for me to rest, sleep and chiong. Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, still have. Somewhere secluded in Johor. Was told one group even went south to Batam.

wow boss , now still have ? thanks for the update . i thought already no more . by the way you also know siao beh ( crazy horse ) ?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are 100% right boss :wink:

Deen Shahul! He is 100% playboy. He used to bio SYTs and offered them free membership if he can tekan them. Some fell for it, being young and easily impressed with a boss like Deen. Was told he was only a frontman. Solid supporters behind.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow boss , now still have ? thanks for the update . i thought already no more . by the way you also know siao beh ( crazy horse ) ?

Siao Beh was stabbed in the 90s. He did not ID his assailant though identity was known. The strange thing was, his assailant also jumped about 2-3 weeks before Siao Beh did.

Siao Beh ranroad for many years. In Amsterdam and Bkk. At one stage, he was very jialak$$$$$$. Quite recently, he made his comeback. Not sure whether he drove a BMW or Lambor. He was SGH Bedok. Into horse racing quite recently and was winning. Couldn't have jumped coz of $$$ factor.

Things were very messy internally - SGH. Lots of politicking. Very, very senior members involved.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Siao Beh was stabbed in the 90s. He did not ID his assailant though identity was known. The strange thing was, his assailant also jumped about 2-3 weeks before Siao Beh did.

Siao Beh ranroad for many years. In Amsterdam and Bkk. At one stage, he was very jialak$$$$$$. Quite recently, he made his comeback. Not sure whether he drove a BMW or Lambor. He was SGH Bedok. Into horse racing quite recently and was winning. Couldn't have jumped coz of $$$ factor.

Things were very messy internally - SGH. Lots of politicking. Very, very senior members involved.

Yes , he run road to Amsterdam .. I meet up with him over there too . He used to drive BMW but upgrade to Lamborghini . Now his son want to be like his father want to make a name for himself :wink: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Deen Shahul! He is 100% playboy. He used to bio SYTs and offered them free membership if he can tekan them. Some fell for it, being young and easily impressed with a boss like Deen. Was told he was only a frontman. Solid supporters behind.

Boss , you also know a lot of ppl . Thought of making a comeback ? :wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This stupid gang can drag 20 page.
Local gang is useless now taking over by FT gang. Still talk cock here who more powerful.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss , you also know a lot of ppl . Thought of making a comeback ? :wink:

Bro, priorities change when one gets older. I prefer to stay low profile and enjoy life. Live life like a senior citizen is the best option. Maybe in a few years time, I will get involved in charity work. Help clean and paint homes, drive them around etcetc. If have spare cash, donate. My life beh phai liao. Tiong also tiong kau liao.

Gangster

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my past experience even people are more peaceful with rival gang whereas horned people are more rigid.

netaccess

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah.... i was rejected by the "middle management"
they wanted me to concentrate on my studies instead of joining them in their campaign