• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

08 18 108 21 24 32 369............Who is the most powderful????????

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm Meng Jiang logo exist till 2003?, i think their logo was banned in the 90s.
Jurong Super Bowl was the territory of 21 Tiong, Tong Meng KoK, their motorsiao is Yei Yew Ren (night wanderer). The local production movie 'The Days' showcased their bike logo..

From what I heard from this IO investigating the case, one of the Meng Jiang chaps shouted ''Nabuay Cheebye '' at these group of Mats who were hanging around at the car park area.. The Mats then went up to them.. While the Meng Jiang chaps were starting their bikes, one of their chap didn't managed to start his bike on time.. The Mats then surrounded them and started whacking them.. One Meng Jiang chap who was lying on the ground then had his head bashed with a wooden plank.. That killed him.. Back up came from the rest of the Chinese boys who were inside the bowling Centre.. The Mats seeing the large number of these Chinese boys then fled from the scene.. They were caught soon after by the CID and hauled up to Cantonment few days later..

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I heard from this IO investigating the case, one of the Meng Jiang chaps shouted ''Nabuay Cheebye '' at these group of Mats who were hanging around at the car park area.. The Mats then went up to them.. While the Meng Jiang chaps were starting their bikes, one of their chap didn't managed to start his bike on time.. The Mats then surrounded them and started whacking them.. One Meng Jiang chap who was lying on the ground then had his head bashed with a wooden plank.. That killed him.. Back up came from the rest of the Chinese boys who were inside the bowling Centre.. The Mats seeing the large number of these Chinese boys then fled from the scene.. They were caught soon after by the CID and hauled up to Cantonment few days later..

hmm okay. but early to mid 90s , Jurong super Bowl was the stronghold of Tong Meng Kok. surprised the Meng Jiang chaps sat there. Meng Jiang usually sat at the Bugis area.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm okay. but early to mid 90s , Jurong super Bowl was the stronghold of Tong Meng Kok. surprised the Meng Jiang chaps sat there. Meng Jiang usually sat at the Bugis area.

You had Tong meng kok at Paris ris as well, They and Guat Sam siah always back each other up, (But it was GSS that gave them permission to have a place in Paris Ris)

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mid 90s, GSS seat at Clementi Central, rival with GHK at West Coast but no major gang clash. Are they still at Clementi Central?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mid 90s, GSS seat at Clementi Central, rival with GHK at West Coast but no major gang clash. Are they still at Clementi Central?

CA3 members were mainly Indians, The Indian side didnt have any problems with GHK and vice versa, It was the Chinese side of GSS clementi(Smaller between the 2 GSS Sides in clementi) that had problems with GHK west coast (Vice versa). The Indian side rarely got involved, They would only show up when called upon by the Very Top of GSS (Big Taiji)

CA3 Indian side was extremely brutal and were known as the main "assassins" of GSS, But I don't think any of them are around anymore,(The main GSS ca3 guys were Indians)today most of them are inside jail long-term. They would usually drink heavily(Then maybe go to temple) then they will proceed, If they come down means someone is going to get chopped or killed.(They were also do the occasional kidnapping of rival gang members and stuff them in their lorry and would maybe force them to give blowjobs/rape them and whack them to the verge of death and then later on dump their naked body at some Ulu place) But after 2000, The entire GSS became very quite and was filled with youngsters, The only GSS side Im hearing now days is at Simei.

Last edited:

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
CA3 members were mainly Indians, The Indian side didnt have any problems with GHK and vice versa, It was the Chinese side of GSS clementi that had problems with GHK west coast (Vice versa). The Indian side rarely got involved, They would only show up when called upon by the Very Top of GSS (Big Taiji)

CA3 Indian side was extremely brutal and were known as the main Fighters/assassins of GSS, But I don't think they are around anymore,(The main GSS ca3 guys were mainly Indians)today most of them are inside jail long-term. The only GSS side Im hearing now days is at Simei, But they are extremely low profile.

Guat Sam Sia and Ri Sam Sia 2 different gangs?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guat Sam Sia and Ri Sam Sia 2 different gangs?

Different gangs but both are under 21, They don't really like one another and they were occasional assaults on one another. Di sam is smaller, less areas and has far less membership between the 2.

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway after PHT sat at WC Recreation Centre, both GSS and GHK has a common enemy..

Gss and Pht had bad blood between each other since the min 90s, It started when GSS(Together with Tong meng kok) chased out PHT from Paris ris and took over white-sands.

Last edited:

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different gangs but both are under 21, They don't really like one another and they were occasional assaults on one another. Di sam is smaller/areas and has far less membership between the 2.

i see, i thought they were the same as the initiall of both gangs formed the word '明' (反清復明).

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This feng hong San very low profile is it? Never heard before during my time in the mid 80s till the downtown east case. Or am I mountain tortoise? Heard they seat kebamgan area too.

I also only heard before in the 90s....maybe I ignorant
This is what MSM says....

According to The Straits Times, Fong Hong San’s members are said to be active in Pasir Ris and their favourite hangout is Downtown East.

An ex-triad leader, 56, who declined to be named, told the same paper that the original Fong Hong San had its roots in Indonesia but moved to Singapore in the 1960s when it began betting, protection and loan shark activities first in Bukit Batok and Circuit Road before re-locating to Geylang.

He said: “But it was most famous in Circuit Road, where there were a lot of gangs. It won the turf. It was quite a big gang, 200 to 300 people.”