• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 那鲜红色的吊带衫上衣

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your foxy inherently bad loser sinkie character is slowly showing in this forum. :rolleyes:

Post more laogao pictures. Very nice. I like them, especially from a Sinkie believing in OBE turd.

Address? Your OBE shit skills liddat only ah? oh ok..you post more pictures and flood this thread first, ok? LOSER.

66th post.

Coward, use your Lao gao brain and think without address where should I fly to , aimlessly and run into risk of not able to return to my body on time ? I didn't mentioned I'm god . I can only expel out and follow the address u provide.

I will beat you till your full Lao gao self expose.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward, use your Lao gao brain and think without address where should I fly to , aimlessly and run into risk of not able to return to my body on time ? I didn't mentioned I'm god . I can only expel out and follow the address u provide.

I will beat you till your full Lao gao self expose.

You self admit your rubbish OBE fuckskills cannot work ah? Really hopeless loser.

You like Laogao to poke your backside and splatter spunk over your Sinkie loser face? :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You self admit your rubbish OBE fuckskills cannot work ah? Really hopeless loser.

You like Laogao to poke your backside and splatter spunk over your Sinkie loser face? :rolleyes:

coward, I suggest you can skip using the word "loser" from now. You are wasting your time to type this extra word.
I am a sinkie loser !
As for you a coward that does not want to admit, I have to waste 6 more fucking strokes.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
coward, I suggest you can skip using the word "loser" from now. You are wasting your time to type this extra word.
I am a sinkie loser !
As for you a coward that does not want to admit, I have to waste 6 more fucking strokes.

Agitated? :rolleyes:

Keep your cool Mr All Time Sinkie Waist Holding Champion Loser.
Oh, maybe in your OBE day dream waist holding only. So, in actual real life, never held any slim waist before. :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agitated? :rolleyes:

Keep your cool Mr All Time Sinkie Waist Holding Champion Loser.
Oh, maybe in your OBE day dream waist holding only. So, in actual real life, never held any slim waist before. :rolleyes:

coward, again you and your full of yourself statement. Have you took my advice to see a shrine ? Or still wearing your Claire and joanne panties and self masturbate in this thread ?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
coward, again you and your full of yourself statement. Have you took my advice to see a shrine ? Or still wearing your Claire and joanne panties and self masturbate in this thread ?

clap clap clap :rolleyes:

shrine? you masturbate in the shrine during your shitty OBE :eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot to insert the word "CHAMPION" in front of the word loser. :rolleyes:

Coward ,as I mentioned, I am a fearless sinkie loser or champion fearless sinkie loser . Please create a shortcut key for your convenience.
I have the whole lot of time to beat you till your lao gao image resurface.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward ,as I mentioned, I am a fearless sinkie loser or champion fearless sinkie loser . Please create a shortcut key for your convenience.
I have the whole lot of time to beat you till your lao gao image resurface.

I love laogao pictures. Post more. Please.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love laogao pictures. Post more. Please.

Coward, nothing else matter now. Coward is the worst thing that can happen to any man. You can say all about me I admit all of them. Even u say I'm coward I can safely take it knowing you r the first coward.