• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

邓超先生...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
你的華語就好像狗放屁. 你這種陰陽人才用陰莖.

我們土生土長的新加坡人不翹舌也不會用“兒”更不會用"词汇儿"除了用在你的爛鳥兒上

我們不用“費神“。因爲受到方言的影響, 我們說“浪費時間”(了時間)

我們也有自己的方言 , 自己的粗話. 不用到網上去抄粗話.

用"鸡掰"就是你從網上翻譯最好的證據. 說以我說:

蠢材碰倒釘,旁觀者最清
藝不如人精,只好吞阴茎

而且你本來就是"超雞排". 不用再抄.

冒充到這種地步就只能說你是無恥.

邓超 aka lancheowman,

对你这一个连"费神"词儿也不懂的人, 我毋须说太多...

哈哈哈哈...!!!!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
邓超 aka lancheowman,

对你这一个连"费神"词儿也不懂的人, 我毋须说太多...

哈哈哈哈...!!!!

不要只会重复同样的东西. 你的烂鸟华文程度就这两下子

来我们讲華语

蠢材碰倒釘,旁觀者最清
藝不如人精,只好吞阴茎

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
不要只会重复同样的东西. 你的烂鸟华文程度就这两下子

来我们讲话语

蠢材碰倒釘,旁觀者最清
藝不如人精,只好吞阴茎

It proves nothing other than the fact you are a 50 years old plus mental case for all your education, cheebye mouth!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye mouth darling, stick to my cock, don't bother about others. I've not cummed yet!....lol...lol

臭阿宫,讲華语

char jig kar, why your free translator down issit or your prc fren sleep already, you cannot reply using:费神,毋,鸡掰 and
词儿 issit?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

臭阿宫,讲華语

char jig kar, why your free translator down issit or your prc fren sleep already, you cannot reply using:费神,毋,鸡掰 and
词儿 issit?

Jian your cheebye mouth lah! go down on me now and suck me good!...lol...What you love most...shafting my cock down your throat.....and lick my balls while you are at it!...you can do it!....lol.....lol....hiao cheebye wet liao when I talk like this!....lol...lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
jian your cheebye mouth lah! Go down on me now and suck me good!...lol...what you love most...shafting my cock down your throat.....and lick my balls while you are at it!...you can do it!....lol.....lol....hiao cheebye wet liao when i talk like this!....lol...lol

臭阿宫,讲華语自己去打手枪. Sorry, 假的打不出

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
臭阿宫,讲華语自己去打手枪. Sorry, 假的打不出

Your mother angry with PRC mei meis don't take it out on me. Ho Ching said there's no free lunch!...Competition is a fact of life..Tell that to your whore mother ...I just want to have my cock sucked mudskipper cheebye mouth darling....lol...lol...Waah got audience liao better spread your famous nic lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame but now no one there fuck care you liao!....lol
http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=18448&page=51&highlight=Inchwmn3

Last edited:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... thought u are not into foul language? did i just touch your raw nerve when i had just pointed out u don't know shit about mandarin? LOL!!!

不要假死. 讲华语. 这么简单的几句话, 你不能用话语表达? 还要来摸你爷爷的根.
子孙根你要摸吗?

haha的这么没有信心, 难道怕爷爷有陷阱还是圈套? .....:smile:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
不要假死. 讲华语. 这么简单的几句话, 你不能用话语表达? 还要来摸你爷爷的根.
子孙根你要摸吗?

Haha的这么没有信心, 难道怕爷爷有陷阱还是圈套? .....:smile:

哈哈... 已经说得很清楚明白了. 你连"费神"都不会, 说什么"费神"是费翔的弟弟, 华语说成"话语", 和你再谈下去, 没什么意思. 再继续笑你有点不忍... 我在街上看到智障儿,我会不舒服,会难过. 在这馆里看到象你这种中年智障儿, 我更难过...

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

哈哈... 已经说得很清楚明白了. 你连"费神"都不会, 说什么"费神"是费翔的弟弟, 华语说成"话语", 和你再谈下去, 没什么意思. 再继续笑你有点不忍... 我在街上看到智障儿,我会不舒服,会难过. 在这馆里看到象你这种中年智障儿, 我会更难过...

His living language is the one he and his mother use in negotiating prices with customers in Geylang...lol...the little cock sucker.....lol...lol

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal

哈哈... 已经说得很清楚明白了. 你连"费神"都不会, 说什么"费神"是费翔的弟弟, 华语说成"话语", 和你再谈下去, 没什么意思. 再继续笑你有点不忍... 我在街上看到智障儿,我会不舒服,会难过. 在这馆里看到象你这种中年智障儿, 我更难过...

不要乘機跑路。你的狗屁華語你爺爺看了,笑到令爸牙落。"费神" 是费翔的弟弟就好像你這個冒牌貨,講不出新加坡華語, 還以爲找個中國人就可以濫竽充數,就可以過關。可惜新加坡人就是不用“费神"。 你爺爺就是要講新加坡華語。爺爺用道地的新加坡華語把你打得屁股尿流。你怕了嗎?

智障儿就是你媽媽出來的。这“馆“里就是有個冒牌貨,在新加坡人面前扮中國人,還用翹舌來書寫。真是笨到像豬。中國人的華文好但是中國人不會講我們的華語。你這白癡又被爺爺拆穿

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
不要乘機跑路。你的狗屁華語你爺爺看了,笑到令爸牙落。"费神" 是费翔的弟弟就好像你這個冒牌貨,講不出新加坡華語, 還以爲找個中國人就可以濫竽充數,就可以過關。可惜新加坡人就是不用“费神"。 你爺爺就是要講新加坡華語。爺爺用道地的新加坡華語把你打得屁股尿流。你怕了嗎?

智障儿就是你媽媽出來的。这“馆“里就是有個冒牌貨,在新加坡人面前扮中國人,還用翹舌來書寫。真是笨到像豬。中國人的華文好但是中國人不會講我們的華語。你這白癡又被爺爺拆穿

哈哈! 对不起. 新加坡现在是用简体字. 你要提倡新加坡华语是吗? 请先把你以上的屁话重新用简体字写过, 再来和你曾祖父说话. 不是新加坡人就请别装蒜, 你这无耻的傢伙.