• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

省吃俭用给33万女友却要分手 王者荣耀选手21岁胖猫心寒跳江前还给4万

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal

省吃俭用给33万女友却要分手 王者荣耀选手21岁胖猫心寒跳江前还给4万​

(Changsha, 4th News) A 21-year-old Chinese game streamer, "Fat Cat," recently jumped into the Yangtze River in Chongqing due to relationship issues. His sister tearfully revealed that her brother scrimped and saved for his 27-year-old girlfriend, spending 510,000 RMB (about 333,987 MYR) on her over the course of their 2-year relationship. He ultimately chose to end his life by jumping into the river due to the emotional abuse he suffered from her. He even transferred 66,000 RMB (about 43,221 MYR) to her account before jumping, sparking widespread discussion.

According to Chinese media reports, the account "Can't Sleep Coco" announced on social media on April 25th that her 21-year-old brother chose to end his life by jumping into the river due to relationship issues. She also publicly shared records of conversations between her brother and his girlfriend, revealing an extremely unequal relationship between them.

It's reported that "Can't Sleep Coco's" brother, surnamed Liu and nicknamed "Fat Cat," was a game streamer who met his 27-year-old girlfriend online and had been in a long-distance relationship for a year and a half.

She revealed that six months ago, the girlfriend, who lived in Chongqing, wanted her brother, who lived in Hubei, to move to the same city to live together. However, when her brother moved to Chongqing, she refused to live with him and asked him to rent his own place, claiming she didn't want to live together. "During this relationship, my brother has always played the role of selfless devotion," she said.

She disclosed that during their relationship, the girlfriend continuously demanded 510,000 RMB (about 333,987 MYR) for rent, shopping, and opening a flower shop. Her brother earned money through game leveling, often staying up all night. To save money, he would order cheap vegetarian takeout for several days in a row.

"A university student living frugally, earning money by playing games, earning only 20 RMB (about 13.10 MYR) per order. During this time, my brother also spent 70,000 RMB (about 45,841 MYR) to help his girlfriend open a flower shop, and he bore the losses of the shop," she angrily said.

Although the two had been in a relationship for 2 years, they rarely met in person. The girlfriend's friends even revealed that she had considered breaking up as early as April of last year but called her brother to Chongqing just to maintain her financial needs. "I think she's after my brother's money, but my brother loves her innocently. He even decided to propose in May, but they broke up before that," she said.

She stated that the girlfriend proposed breaking up in early April, and an hour before her brother jumped into the river, he bought flowers and waited for her, but she never showed up. Instead, she received a message from her asking for another 66,000 RMB (about 43,221 MYR) transfer. He completed the transfer and marked it as "voluntary gift." Disheartened, he then jumped into the river to end his life.

What made her even more upset was that shortly after her brother's death on April 11th, the girlfriend used the money he gave her to travel around and even posted travel photos on social media without any remorse for his death. She even argued under her videos, claiming she didn't need to take responsibility for his death, which made it hard for her to accept.

Another informant revealed to "Can't Sleep Coco" that the 27-year-old woman actually had a legitimate girlfriend, so she never truly cared for her brother.

Currently, the incident has sparked intense discussions online.

"Can't Sleep Coco" expressed her hope that the girlfriend would apologize and return the money her brother had spent. "My brother hasn't even been laid to rest, and you're already rushing to sell off the equipment in the flower shop and close it down. Is it so hard to admit your mistake? Regarding the 510,000 RMB, you've only returned 136,000 RMB, and it wasn't even voluntarily. The law won't let any wrongdoer escape, and I will do everything I can to seek justice for my brother."

In the afternoon of the 3rd, she also announced that her brother had been cremated in Chongqing.

Furthermore, after the incident was exposed, many netizens expressed sympathy for "Fat Cat" and ordered a lot of takeout, milk tea, and flowers to be sent to the bridge where he jumped into the river as a tribute.

However, many later discovered that the takeout they ordered was empty, with the burgers missing, and the milk tea turned into plain water.

In response, five brands including Chatime, Meixue Bingcheng, Wallace, Niuyuebao, and Zhu Xiaoxiao Luosifen issued apologies yesterday.

Wallace announced it would compensate tenfold for related orders, suspend operations for the stores involved, dismiss the employees involved, and demote the store managers. Chatime also announced it would fire the employees involved and close the stores in question and donate 1 million RMB to the Sichuan Youth Development Foundation in the name of "Fat Cat."

Staff from the Chongqing Yuzhong District Market Supervision Administration said yesterday that they had received many calls about the incident and advised consumers to provide order numbers and evidence of opened empty packages to the Consumers' Association for feedback. They would then assign them to various market supervision authorities in their jurisdiction for investigation, and the administration would continue to follow up on the matter.

"Fat Cat's" sister has repeatedly expressed gratitude to the caring netizens for their love for her brother but urged everyone not to send takeout to the bridge anymore, fearing it would affect traffic.

She also mentioned that a flower shop with the same name as the girlfriend's had been harassed by netizens. "Don't go there; the implicated flower shop has been transferred, and it has been re-rented. There are also many accounts impersonating my brother, so please be careful and distinguish."

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1715014804964.png