• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

洪金宝said“能老,是一件幸运的事” I think so too!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course and that’s why Cantonese cannot make it big even in your own territory hk because you dogs spend your energy to abuse and bully hokkien woman as slut whore mistress
Oh ya I am dying in ten years or much less so I don’t care and can spend my time slapping back Cantonese dog bullies Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you be working on your last day?
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil coward Cantonese dogs sons of dirty prostitutes are so no morals evil deceptive and despicable are proving yourself call inhuman dogs forming coalition to hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to smear and defame a hokkien woman as slut whore mistress when you dare not even swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Unlike you Cantonese dogs, I high class human have not told a single lie about Cantonese especially your open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories to harm Taiwanese Cantonese women. Pui!

20240310053156.jpg