• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

欧菁仙: One of her dying wishes is to take initiate contact with her father whom she has not seen for more than 20 yrs and say goodbye to him

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Google translate:
Here are my top five dying wishes:

1. Take my mother to her favorite city, Perth, Australia. After all, our mother and daughter’s last trip was seven years ago.

2. Fly to Tokyo and say goodbye to Japanese parents. Then I want to go to my alma mater Waseda University for a walk. The four years I studied there were the happiest and most fulfilling periods in my life.

3. Go back to Singapore and eat all the local delicacies.

4. Take the initiative to contact my father whom I haven't seen for more than 20 years and say goodbye to him.

5. Write a monologue script and direct and perform the last stage play in this life.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/lifestyle/columns/story20220322-1254759

回巴黎的飞机上,我接到闺蜜的简讯。她至亲至爱的阿姨患上癌症末期,医生说仅剩三个月的生命。阿姨从小把闺蜜带大,宛如母亲般的存在。她说无法接受突如其来的残酷事实,阿姨一直都那么健康,怎么突然癌症来袭,而且还是晚期。无法冷静的她,歇斯底里地问接下来仅仅的三个月,她们该怎么过?世事无常,我望着窗外的云池,脑海响起梅艳芳的那首《夕阳之歌》,眼泪不禁簌簌流下。

阿姨辛勤劳累一辈子,到了八十岁了,还没有机会享清福,就要和病魔对战。对她老人家来说,此生的意义是什么?阿姨还有什么未了的心愿,可以让我们帮忙一一实现吗?阿姨还有什么地方没去过,要一起去环游世界吗?闺蜜说阿姨什么要求都没有,她听到噩耗后,就跪在观音菩萨前祈求让自己多活几年。   那个年代的长辈们就是这样,对生活没有渴求,活着已经是一种福气。我们这个年代的人则把梦想挂在嘴边,把理想写成长篇大论,要看的、要体验的、要完成的,太多太多。是阿姨满于现状,还是我们太贪心了?阿姨是否也有一段渴望活得浪漫唯美的当年?想追却追不到,是不是因为那个年代那个环境不允许自由的选择?我感触极深,也心知肚明自己想太多了。无论多么累,阿姨只想活下去。我告诉闺蜜,阿姨想吃什么就尽管吃,想做什么就陪她做,没有时间了。

我的五大临终愿望​

三个月。如果余生只剩下三个月的时间,你会做什么?

这是我的五大临终愿望:

1、带妈妈到她最喜欢的城市澳大利亚珀斯,毕竟我们母女最后一次旅行,已是七年前的事了。

2、飞去东京,和日本爸爸妈妈道别。然后到母校早稻田大学走一走,在那里就学的四年,是我人生中最快乐和充实的时期。

3、回新加坡,把所有的本地美食吃一遍。

4、主动联络二十多年不见的爸爸,跟他说再见。

5、写一个独白剧本,自导自演这一生最后一部舞台剧。

此生在有限的条件下,可以说是过得很精彩了。看看这五条愿望,可知我是多么幸运,似乎没有留下太多遗憾。从小生长在国泰民安,社会安定又富裕的国家,国家和前辈全力栽培,让年轻一辈的我们展翅高飞。

活在和平的小岛国,人们除了埋怨一些芝麻小事,不容易亲身经历世界的残酷,只能扭开电视机旁观一幕幕的战争悲剧,历史重复着大国吃小国,弱肉强食的局面,野蛮的森林法让人心寒。天灾人祸排山倒海降临,地球奄奄一息。每天看着新闻报道,我只能消极地怒吼,不是痛骂帝国主义的领袖是魔鬼,就是为水深火热中的无辜百姓痛哭。一再告诉自己别再看恐怖片似的轰炸侵略新闻,还是情不自禁地追看。怎么能不关心呢?国际记者冒着生命危险报道实际战况,他们用生命记录抗战,观众除了默默打气,也只能祈祷地球上的贫困、饥饿、疾病、灾害、战争快点结束。

阿姨说的对,人生依然有价值的,不必活得太清醒,感情也不必看得太透彻,分离时刻不用感伤,离别之际不须言尽。我要记得享受现在,过去的耀眼已经过去,疼一疼此刻平凡的自己。和大家共勉。

ZB_0322_CJ_doc7k7o174r0cnsdnkzk8v_21093350_chiangcf.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Google translate:
Here are my top five dying wishes:

1. Take my mother to her favorite city, Perth, Australia. After all, our mother and daughter’s last trip was seven years ago.

2. Fly to Tokyo and say goodbye to Japanese parents. Then I want to go to my alma mater Waseda University for a walk. The four years I studied there were the happiest and most fulfilling periods in my life.

3. Go back to Singapore and eat all the local delicacies.

4. Take the initiative to contact my father whom I haven't seen for more than 20 years and say goodbye to him.

5. Write a monologue script and direct and perform the last stage play in this life.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/lifestyle/columns/story20220322-1254759

回巴黎的飞机上,我接到闺蜜的简讯。她至亲至爱的阿姨患上癌症末期,医生说仅剩三个月的生命。阿姨从小把闺蜜带大,宛如母亲般的存在。她说无法接受突如其来的残酷事实,阿姨一直都那么健康,怎么突然癌症来袭,而且还是晚期。无法冷静的她,歇斯底里地问接下来仅仅的三个月,她们该怎么过?世事无常,我望着窗外的云池,脑海响起梅艳芳的那首《夕阳之歌》,眼泪不禁簌簌流下。

阿姨辛勤劳累一辈子,到了八十岁了,还没有机会享清福,就要和病魔对战。对她老人家来说,此生的意义是什么?阿姨还有什么未了的心愿,可以让我们帮忙一一实现吗?阿姨还有什么地方没去过,要一起去环游世界吗?闺蜜说阿姨什么要求都没有,她听到噩耗后,就跪在观音菩萨前祈求让自己多活几年。   那个年代的长辈们就是这样,对生活没有渴求,活着已经是一种福气。我们这个年代的人则把梦想挂在嘴边,把理想写成长篇大论,要看的、要体验的、要完成的,太多太多。是阿姨满于现状,还是我们太贪心了?阿姨是否也有一段渴望活得浪漫唯美的当年?想追却追不到,是不是因为那个年代那个环境不允许自由的选择?我感触极深,也心知肚明自己想太多了。无论多么累,阿姨只想活下去。我告诉闺蜜,阿姨想吃什么就尽管吃,想做什么就陪她做,没有时间了。

我的五大临终愿望​

三个月。如果余生只剩下三个月的时间,你会做什么?

这是我的五大临终愿望:

1、带妈妈到她最喜欢的城市澳大利亚珀斯,毕竟我们母女最后一次旅行,已是七年前的事了。

2、飞去东京,和日本爸爸妈妈道别。然后到母校早稻田大学走一走,在那里就学的四年,是我人生中最快乐和充实的时期。

3、回新加坡,把所有的本地美食吃一遍。

4、主动联络二十多年不见的爸爸,跟他说再见。

5、写一个独白剧本,自导自演这一生最后一部舞台剧。

此生在有限的条件下,可以说是过得很精彩了。看看这五条愿望,可知我是多么幸运,似乎没有留下太多遗憾。从小生长在国泰民安,社会安定又富裕的国家,国家和前辈全力栽培,让年轻一辈的我们展翅高飞。

活在和平的小岛国,人们除了埋怨一些芝麻小事,不容易亲身经历世界的残酷,只能扭开电视机旁观一幕幕的战争悲剧,历史重复着大国吃小国,弱肉强食的局面,野蛮的森林法让人心寒。天灾人祸排山倒海降临,地球奄奄一息。每天看着新闻报道,我只能消极地怒吼,不是痛骂帝国主义的领袖是魔鬼,就是为水深火热中的无辜百姓痛哭。一再告诉自己别再看恐怖片似的轰炸侵略新闻,还是情不自禁地追看。怎么能不关心呢?国际记者冒着生命危险报道实际战况,他们用生命记录抗战,观众除了默默打气,也只能祈祷地球上的贫困、饥饿、疾病、灾害、战争快点结束。

阿姨说的对,人生依然有价值的,不必活得太清醒,感情也不必看得太透彻,分离时刻不用感伤,离别之际不须言尽。我要记得享受现在,过去的耀眼已经过去,疼一疼此刻平凡的自己。和大家共勉。

ZB_0322_CJ_doc7k7o174r0cnsdnkzk8v_21093350_chiangcf.jpg
Hello 你认为三个月内能做这么多事情吗?到时候你根本就只能赖在病床上等死了,你这不就是 chwee gong cheebye song 吗?

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN she looks like she's in her 60s liao.... Must be a heavy smoker when in France, just like Maggie Cheung.

20210111_HS_High1_Thumb.JPG

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She young and strong, she should be enjoying love n unlimited sex every night. Why is she thinking of death?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really ‘filial’ daughter. Lol knn set a simple goal like bring mother to Australia, while she fly back to and fro Sg and France. Really knn

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/...-play-pompeii-fall-asleep-play-mahjong-793586

You would think parents would want front row tickets to their children's performances right?

That's what ex-Mediacorp actress Sharon Au thought too until her mum gave her a cold hard 'no' when she invited the latter to watch Pompeii — the live cinema theatre piece the 47-year-old actress is performing in this weekend for the Singapore International Festival of Arts.

Yesterday (May 31), Sharon, who's been based in Paris since 2018, shared an funny dedication (or is it a complaint?) about her mum on Instagram.

"I love my mum. She supports everything I do. She sends me to rehearsals. She brings cut fruits to me at the Drama Centre because she knows I am watching my weight and too nervous to eat when I am performing," she wrote.

Sharon continued that her mum would also buy her Rochor beancurd every day because that's her favourite dessert.

"Maybe because when she was pregnant with me she ate nothing but beancurd," she added.

That's so sweet of Mama Au, right? Hence, Sharon thought her mum would want to support her in person when the play opens, which turned out to be not the case.

"But when I got her tickets to watch Pompeii, she said: “No thank you I will fall asleep all the best good luck"," lamented Sharon.

The actress then quipped that her mum "would rather stay home to watch Netflix Korean dramas or play mahjong" before urging her followers to get tickets to Pompeii since her "own mother is not coming".

Well, on the bright side, at least there's one more seat available for fans now?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do samsters actually care about this old hag?

论颜值没颜值, 论身材没身材, 只能在社交媒体上发布一些毫无意义的言论来刷新自己的存在感。 :cautious: