• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 昨晚,我遇见雪儿了

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsibuy :oIo: Lao gao u thought everyone is like me want to entertain lao gao meh :rolleyes:

You lost money gambling yesterday? :rolleyes:

Didn't I tell you your "somebody" is just your hippocampus suffering from excessive use and/or deteriorating as a result of imagining that you will strike a big one, and/or some OBE powers, that you thought you possess, but now given up that belief, to the extent that you removed your signature.

Repent before it's too late. :p

Call me a psycho or a psychologist if you wish. I know exactly how the human brain thinks. :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You lost money gambling yesterday? :rolleyes:

Didn't I tell you your "somebody" is just your hippocampus suffering from excessive use and/or deteriorating as a result of imagining that you will strike a big one, and/or some OBE powers, that you thought you possess, but now given up that belief, to the extent that you removed your signature.

Repent before it's too late. :p

Call me a psycho or a psychologist if you wish. I know exactly how the human brain thinks. :smile:

I carry my motto everywhere I go including gambling.
That "someone" has yet to be established as I'm still gathering more supportive data. I shall not make a firm conclusion for now.
Obe as mentioned did not occur for 3 years or so. I can choose to or not to include in sig
I will not call you psycho anymore for sure. Similar to my gambling and seeking if there is "somebody watching us" I just offer a kind suggestion for you to reflect these actions. If you feel is alright I can't stop you too, everyone has their choice in life.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I carry my motto everywhere I go including gambling.
That "someone" has yet to be established as I'm still gathering more supportive data. I shall not make a firm conclusion for now.
Obe as mentioned did not occur for 3 years or so. I can choose to or not to include in sig
I will not call you psycho anymore for sure. Similar to my gambling and seeking if there is "somebody watching us" I just offer a kind suggestion for you to reflect these actions. If you feel is alright I can't stop you too, everyone has their choice in life.

Don't be scared. You have never been my target. :wink:

You are just a bored old man who chooses to retire early because you probably needed a break from the shitty politics you get in the workplace. Your previously learnt soft skills are unable to sufficiently handle such complicated nature of office communication in the modern working world.

You are as normal as any other sinkie that I see here, who loves to throw money away to gambling and vices.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be scared. You have never been my target. :wink:

You are just a bored old man who chooses to retire early because you probably needed a break from the shitty politics you get in the workplace. Your previously learnt soft skills are unable to sufficiently handle such complicated nature of office communication in the modern working world.

You are as normal as any other sinkie that I see here, who loves to throw money away to gambling and vices.
Your description of me is quite well.
But I never been scared online. Bored old man .fully agreed. Boredom causes me to gamble and come sbf tcss. Throw money as normal sinkie yes initially. After I do more R&D on this and moving towards the much better sides .
I choose to stay away from office politics when I earned "enough of it" not that I couldn't handle it with expired soft skills. Even with current soft skills it is meaningless to be involved with the rat race knowing that human just live 30k days .:wink:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your description of me is quite well.
But I never been scared online. Bored old man .fully agreed. Boredom causes me to gamble and come sbf tcss. Throw money as normal sinkie yes initially. After I do more R&D on this and moving towards the much better sides .
I choose to stay away from office politics when I earned "enough of it" not that I couldn't handle it with expired soft skills. Even with current soft skills it is meaningless to be involved with the rat race knowing that human just live 30k days .:wink:

Damn! My psycho analysis fail again :biggrin:

You have made a decision. No point looking back. All is well. It's not the end of the world. Cheer up bro. Stop gambling and go running or swimming. Your mind would become clearer, instead of spending time here. Hahaha :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn! My psycho analysis fail again :biggrin:

You have made a decision. No point looking back. All is well. It's not the end of the world. Cheer up bro. Stop gambling and go running or swimming. Your mind would become clearer, instead of spending time here. Hahaha :smile:

Got your point. Responsible gaming is very different from irresponsible else it would be game over by now.
Well I treat sbf as a android game ..people play Pokemon I play sbf :biggrin:
A mixture of all will be good . Exercise + play game + responsible gambling + seeking cheaper slim waist + filial piety + brotherhood :biggrin:

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got your point. Responsible gaming is very different from irresponsible else it would be game over by now.
Well I treat sbf as a android game ..people play Pokemon I play sbf :biggrin:
A mixture of all will be good . Exercise + play game + responsible gambling :biggrin:

Now you are getting on my nerves. I prefer the nasty you where you scold and screw me dead with up yours emoticon and all sort of vulgarities. WTF. Please be your normal self!

haha.hehe :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you are getting on my nerves. I prefer the nasty you where you scold and screw me dead with up yours emoticon and all sort of vulgarities. WTF. Please be your normal self!

haha.hehe :biggrin:

Hey Tsibuy :oIo: I don't want to feed your lust you know :rolleyes:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Tsibuy :oIo: I don't want to feed your lust you know :rolleyes:

That's more like it, though Tsibuy seems to be Ahmeng style of writing that "organic" word, isn't it? :wink:

Bro, I am used to being fucked at and fucking people at work all the time. So, no problem. Just continue your own style using normal "cheebye". haha.hehe. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's more like it, though Tsibuy seems to be Ahmeng style of writing that "organic" word, isn't it? :wink:

Bro, I am used to being fucked at and fucking people at work all the time. So, no problem. Just continue your own style using normal "cheebye". haha.hehe. :wink:

Now im singing children song ..you cannot catch me. ...you cannot catch me..

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now im singing children song ..you cannot catch me. ...you cannot catch me..

Continue singing. You are pretty good at it. I am going out to enjoy the beaitiful summer weather, instead of wasting my precious Sunday here.

haha.hehe. (reminds you of a song? tell me the answer when I next come in)

Cheers! :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Continue singing. You are pretty good at it. I am going out to enjoy the beaitiful summer weather, instead of wasting my precious Sunday here.

haha.hehe. (reminds you of a song? tell me the answer when I next come in)

Cheers! :p

You cannot catch me...you cannot catch me...
You can go anywhere except the changing room :*: