• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

小三 is Primary 3

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一听到小三, 你就进来答复 :roflmao: :roflmao: 一定是狐狸精转世
What a lowlife Cantonese BULLY dog that twist victim of bullying as mistress just because I confront bullies. When are you Cantonese dog son of MISTRESS going to swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores? NEVER? That is the truth of you 狐狸精的儿子accusing me what you are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
没做亏心事 不怕鬼叫门
What a shameless hakka ADULTERER BULLY dog @AhMeng clone that created multiple slut mistress threads around me to attack hokkien virgin as slut mistress then turn around to accuse me 做亏心事。So despicable Hakka son of slut whore mistress. Pui!