• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

哈遠儀 - a typical taiwanese hui ancestry that end up being buddhism and taoism due to no syed putra in taiwan

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1664626577578.png

1664626600971.png

1664626624130.png

1664626641414.png

1664626672459.png

Many taiwanese hui has become buddhism or taoism. Only managed to dig this out. A good blessing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely no. Chinese new year wont miss out on pork and lard. Just accept the reality. Those hui chinese move to taiwan after ww2 all become buddist or taolist. Pls give up man. Dont waste your energy.
I got a copy of quran in mandarin from taiwan. Battle is not lost. There is still a glimmer of hope for salvation.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she drinks beer, i am ok with that.
I can assured u she eat pork like happily. She alredy abandoned moslem like many hui chinese. Their grand parents are moslem but did not pass down. Even u mentioned it to her, she will give u a blank look. A blessing in disguise.