• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

傻屄李家阿聋恭贺国阵太早咯。呵呵。dumb ass loong prematurely congatulated BN

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHA!
BN falling apart#
MCA fled!
Gerakan may follow
Sabah Sarawak may all follow...
hohoho!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky so dumb why nobody challenge his Premiership?

GE2011 has provened that LHL's status remain shaky. 60% voters gave him a 2nd chance to lead after he aplogisied. However, he failed Singaporeans after 3 years into parliament and Punggol East decided to slap him on his face and challeange to meet him again in GE2016. No more 2nd chance or 3rd chance.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We re all biasness but to say BN is going to collapse now is too tall and order to call. Some may leave but everyone player has a big stake in the plundering of the country. I too wish for it's collapse but don't be too happy for now.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
HAHAHAHA!
BN falling apart#
MCA fled!
Gerakan may follow
Sabah Sarawak may all follow...
hohoho!

uncleyap, I am sure I read that there were like 20 foreign election observers, have you or anyone hear anything from them?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's not called Ass Loon without a reason. He's a blunderer of the most comic kind. Blunder here, blunder there. Mee Siam where got hum?