• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

东京陪酒女 ... Hostesses In Tokyo ...

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believe me these two are PRCs. I find a lot of them working in the service industry especially waiters and waitresses in Japan. Like Singapore I guess Japan cannot do away with cheap foreign labours too.

Its true quite a number of the hostesses are from prc. Went to a few places, courtesy of Japanese friends, in Ginza and shinjuku. After trying a few times to communicate, gave up and mumble in mandarin, they ( the hostesses) responded in their putonghua, and there you go.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its true quite a number of the hostesses are from prc. Went to a few places, courtesy of Japanese friends, in Ginza and shinjuku. After trying a few times to communicate, gave up and mumble in mandarin, they ( the hostesses) responded in their putonghua, and there you go.

errrr 41 sorry hor I meant the two male waiters la

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the photos are overexposed.

you wont see the scares and black spots or moles.

could many black spots means the STD infections or AIDS?

what about flesh eating dieseases when you come into contact?

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Joe, you are spot on. Only place in the world where you pay more for Made in China stuff. :biggrin:

Believe me these two are PRCs. I find a lot of them working in the service industry especially waiters and waitresses in Japan. Like Singapore I guess Japan cannot do away with cheap foreign labours too.