• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

《火星你好 中国来了》GVGT! Chinese MARS PROBE near Red Planet! click for video!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.xinhuanet.com/video/2020-09/14/c_1210798878.htm

Hi,火星
2020-09-14 09:48:02 来源: 新华社

wx.png

关注新华网
微信
微博
Qzone
1210798878_16000453390341n.png

“探测器好!”
随着一声响亮的口令
“天问一号”探测器进入最后准备阶段

喊出准备口令的
“90后”青年高芫赫
就是本次探火任务的测试指挥

新青年·演讲
第143期
高芫赫
《火星你好 中国来了》

演讲·实录
【高芫赫】​
“天问一号”探测器是在2020年7月23日,中午12点41分于海南文昌发射基地,通过我们长征五号遥四运载火箭成功送入太空。
你好,我叫高芫赫,是我国首次火星探测任务“天问一号”探测器测试指挥。
在整个探测器的任务过程中,我承担的是测试工作,就是把卫星通过一个一个单机设备拼接在一块,像积木一样拼成一个完整体之后,对它进行精准的测试、测量,保证它正常运行。
我们整个火星探测任务最难的就是进入火星并且着陆在火星的过程,可以叫做“黑暗10分钟”或者说“生死10分钟”,这在我们国家航天过程中也是首次的。
因为火星距离地球非常遥远。我们以月球为例,如果我们想要知道到达月球的卫星的状态,只需要两秒钟的时间,而对于火星来说,知道这个状态需要22分钟的时间,而我们真正进入火星、着陆火星其实只有10分钟的时间,也就是说整个这10分钟的过程,对于我们地面上的人来说是完全未知的。
作为探测器测试指挥,我需要不断地向指挥员报告火星探测器的工作状况,其中“探测器好”是我报告的最后一句。当时喊完“探测器好”报告给基地指挥员之后,当时在场的所有工作人员内心都是非常紧张的。
直到最后,基地指挥员报出“发射”的时候,我们看到火箭升空。火箭发射之后,对于我们卫星来说,其实发射任务还没有结束。直到最后在2167秒时,我们接收到太阳翼展开的信号后,所有人才真正松下了一口气。
把火箭从发射场的垂直总装区运送到发射区,大概有三公里的路程。对我们来说,这就像是把自己的女儿送出去一样,有一种娘家人的心理。送完之后,有很多人在我们的卫星前合影留念,因为这是我们所有人能够看到卫星的最后一眼。
我们为什么要去火星?一方面是因为火星具有和地球相近的地质地貌特征以及相似的一些环境,我们人类未来有可能居住在那里。而第二个层面,是因为火星是目前距离地球比较近的一颗行星。今天我们探索宇宙的最终目的也是希望去更多地了解宇宙,将我们人类的触角延伸到更远的地方。
我们在2019年年底的时候,开始对卫星做一项也是非常重要的测试,叫做热实验。为了能够更真实地模拟火星的温度环境,我们会进行24小时不间断的测试,这项实验我们一共做了三个多月的时间。
我们测试团队有一个非常可爱的设计师,我们亲切地叫她“薇姐”。因为那段时间我们长期加班,有一天测试完成后,薇姐跟我们聊天,说有一天她的女儿抱着她的爸爸,就跟她爸爸说:“爸爸,我能多抱你一会儿吗?我多抱你一会儿,我就感觉我像在抱着妈妈。”
在卫星成功发射,太阳翼展开的那一刻,内心的那种觉得我们祖国真的非常强大的感觉,是无法用言语表达的。
在发射场的时候,大家半夜会出去看星星。有时候我们就会看到火星,它比别的星星会红一点。当你看到满天星斗的时候,你就会有一种豪情壮志,觉得每一颗星星我们都应该去。未来,我相信随着我们航天器研制水平不断提高,我们一定会去往更远的星球,探索更浩瀚的宇宙。
1210798878_16000472246891n.jpg

距离卫星最近的人
用双手检验探测器“健康”
他日夜守护卫星近3年
1210798878_16000472895721n.jpg

手拿卫星遥控器的人
从模飞测试到热实验
卫星响应着他发出的每条指令
1210798878_16000473217961n.jpg

喊出必胜决心的人
“探测器好” 短短四字
饱含着全体航天人的热切期盼
中国探火任务已踏上征程
1210798878_16000473652631n.jpg

7月23日12时41分
“天问一号”
承载着中国首次火星探测任务
在中国文昌航天发射场点火升空

火星,中国来了!​
图集

【纠错】 责任编辑: 张亚娟

Hi, Mars
2020-09-14 09:48:02 Source: Xinhua News Agency
Follow Xinhuanet
WeChat
Weibo
Qzone

"The detector is good!"

With a loud password

"Tianwen-1" probe enters the final stage of preparation

Shouting out the password

"Post-90s" young man Gao Fonghyuk

Is the test commander of this fire detection mission

New Youth·Speech

Chapter 143

Gao Yuhe

"Hello Mars, China is Coming"

Speech·Record

【Gao Yuhyuk】

The "Tianwen No. 1" probe was successfully sent into space through our Long March 5 Yao 4 launch vehicle at 12:41 noon on July 23, 2020 at the Wenchang launch base in Hainan.

Hello, my name is Gao Fenghe, and I am the test commander of the "Tianwen-1" probe for my country's first Mars exploration mission.

During the entire mission of the detector, I was responsible for the test work, which is to splice the satellites together one by one through a single device, and after they are assembled into a complete body like building blocks, perform accurate tests and measurements to ensure that it is normal. run.

The most difficult part of our entire Mars exploration mission is the process of entering Mars and landing on Mars, which can be called "10 minutes of darkness" or "10 minutes of life and death". This is also the first time in our national space flight.

Because Mars is very far away from the earth. Let’s take the moon as an example. If we want to know the state of the moon reaching the moon, it only takes two seconds. For Mars, it takes 22 minutes to know this state, and we actually enter Mars and land on Mars. Only 10 minutes, that is to say, the entire 10-minute process is completely unknown to the people on the ground.

As a probe test commander, I need to continuously report to the commander the working status of the Mars probe, where "the probe is good" is the last sentence of my report. After shouting "Detector OK" and reporting it to the base commander, all the staff present at the time were very nervous.

Until the end, when the base commander reported "launch", we saw the rocket lift off. After the launch of the rocket, for our satellite, the launch mission has not yet ended. Until the last 2167 seconds, when we received the signal of the solar wing deployment, everyone really let out a sigh of relief.

The rocket is transported from the vertical assembly area of the launch site to the launch area, which is about three kilometers away. For us, this is like sending our daughter out, with a maiden mentality. After the delivery, many people took photos together in front of our satellite, because this was the last time we all could see the satellite.

Why are we going to Mars? On the one hand, because Mars has geological and landform features similar to those of the Earth and some similar environments, we humans may live there in the future. The second level is because Mars is currently a planet relatively close to the earth. The ultimate goal of our exploration of the universe today is also to learn more about the universe and extend our human tentacles to farther places.

At the end of 2019, we started to do a very important test on the satellite, called a thermal experiment. In order to be able to simulate the temperature environment of Mars more realistically, we will conduct a 24-hour uninterrupted test. We did this experiment for more than three months.

Our test team has a very cute designer. We kindly call her "Sister Wei". Because during that time we worked overtime for a long time. One day after the test was completed, Sister Wei chatted with us and said that one day her daughter was holding her father, and she said to her father: "Dad, can I hold you for a while? Hold you for a while, and I feel like I'm hugging my mother."

At the moment the satellite was successfully launched and the solar wing unfolded, the inner feeling that our motherland was really powerful was beyond words.

At the launch site, everyone would go out to see the stars in the middle of the night. Sometimes we will see Mars, which is a bit redder than other stars. When you see the sky full of stars, you will have a lofty ambition and feel that we should go to every star. In the future, I believe that as our spacecraft development level continues to improve, we will definitely go to farther planets and explore the vaster universe.

The closest person to the satellite

Check the "health" of the detector with both hands

He guarded the satellite day and night for nearly 3 years

Man with satellite remote control in hand

From model flight test to thermal experiment

The satellite responds to every command he sends

The person who shouted out the determination to win

"Detector is good"

Full of the eager expectations of all astronauts

China's fire detection mission has embarked on a journey

July 23, 12:41

"Tianwen No.1"