• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Let’s move on!” Indonesian Towkay barks at Singaporeans

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salam 1Singapore !

If that ungracious, petty unrepentant and arrogant Hammerrhoid Towkay was to be the Indonesian leader, he would never have apologised and rectified his mistakes. This is what he would have lectured Singaporeans as he has always been lecturing at the hawkers:

Low on the haze: Let’s move on
http://www.singapolitics.sg/news/low-hawker-centre-cleaning-dispute-let’s-move

“We should move on from the current issue….I would expect our ‘First World Government’ to continue to work with palm oil companies for slash-and-burn issues on the ground, be it forest hygiene, cleanliness, be it littering, be it the dengue fever issue, be it midges at Sumatra Reservoir issues.”

“I would like to move on. So let's move on. And I think our ‘First World’ officials need, very much, peace to do their under-table business.”

Asked if he would allow any of the Singapore and Malaysia ‘Third World’ government officials to come and have a Dialogue with his ‘First World Government’ officials, the Towkay reiterated his wish to move on and said:

“Whatever it is, our ‘First World Government’ will have to do what is necessary.”

Barisan PAP-WP: Towards a 1Singapore Parliament !