• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘lychee tasters’ in our supermarkets

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy very tulan liao...but then why he didnt say anything when he sees it?

EVERY TIME I WALKED INTO A LOCAL SUPERMARKET AND WHENEVER FRESH LYCHEES ARE SOLD, YOU WILL FIND THIS – plenty of lychee’s skins mixed with the rest of the lychees on offer display. On some occasions, I see DIFFERENT PRCs middle aged “lychee taster” and on one occasion as a couple – obviously not appointed and uninvited – do the lychee taste testing.

THE SUPERMARKET IS LOSING MONEY obviously selling fresh lychees BUT I AM F**KING…… F**KING FURIOUS because it is UNHYGIENIC for a genuine customer like myself. Staff working in that Shop N Save supermarket just shake their heads in DESPAIR & ANGUISH when I confronted one.

How come the police are not call in to take these FOREIGN RATS away for THEFT – just like leaving without paying for items taken from the supermarkets. EATING INSIDE THE SUPERMARKET DESTROYED THE EVIDENCE OF THEFT BUT IT IS STILL F**KING THEFT and spreading Hepatitis around with the rests of customers!

And this business of planting and pushing around kids with dirty shoes in supermarket trolleys is another UNHYGIENIC indulgence gets on my nerve. Why is NTUC-FAIRPRICE simply ignore these rotting behavior spreading from one customer to another.

In Australia, it is even UNLAWFUL to touch bread items with hands (tongs provided. Can anyone imagine toddlers and children with dirty shoes sitting inside supermarket trolleys? The Police will be called in if customer refuses to comply with health requirement.

YES, GET RID OF SUCH FOREIGN TRASHES.

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=52122#1