• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘I literally lost organs:’ Why detransitioned teens regret changing genders

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
to expand on what you wrote. mental illness becomes a "pride" factor. and for the record, I find getting a tattoo a very strong indicator of mental illness.
Not so serious lah may be. Tattoo I think is more of desire to be accepted by peers. To mark an event in life. I hear many versions. To be cool lah in summery. Now the West promote lgbt as the new tattoo, the new cool. To promote lgbt acceptance they are causing permanent harm. Very irresponsible. :cautious:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so serious lah may be. Tattoo I think is more of desire to be accepted by peers. To mark an event in life. I hear many versions. To be cool lah in summery. Now the West promote lgbt as the new tattoo, the new cool. To promote lgbt acceptance they are causing permanent harm. Very irresponsible. :cautious:
to be fair. there are different versions of tattoo. But generally speaking the need to inflict self-harm and tribally mark to be cool is a bit of a concern. Speaks to the society that person is in that they don't find themselves acceptable. The West has plenty of unhappy people who need to do something to prove something.