• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘F**K you Sir!’ – Angry JC student scolds DPM Teo for dodging questions at Pre-U semi

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ‘F**K you Sir!’ – Angry JC student scolds DPM Teo for dodging questions at Pre-U

[h=2]‘I will fight for democracy in Singapore’ – Pre-U seminar participants tell it straight in the face of DPM Teo[/h]Posted by temasektimes on June 2, 2012
During the Pre-university seminar held recently which was graced by Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean, students from polytechnics, junior colleges and centralized institutes were asked to leave comments about their aspirations in a miniforum.
The comments were projected on a screen and when one comment “I will fight for democracy in Singapore“, the participants broke into loud applause much to the surprise of DPM Teo who appeared momentarily stunned before putting up a fake smile.
Another ‘popular’ comment welcomed by the participants is – “I will fight for Hougang Teochew Porridge”
One participant later blogged:
“Clearly the future leaders of our nation knows their shit. If these was a forum of “average” apathetic youth, none of that would have happened. The mainstream media tried to spin it as a constructive dialogue. But we were there. We saw the patheticness of it all.”
According to another participant, DPM Teo was bombarded with sensitive questions from the students such as the state control of the Singapore media, Singapore’s one-party system and the lack of an effective opposition to check on the ruling party which he either ‘act blur’ and did not reply directly, skirt the question altogether or counter with another question to confuse the audience.’
Despite the desperate attempt of the mainstream media to spin the session as a ‘constructive dialogue’ between DPM Teo and Singapore youth, the reality is far away from the truth and judging from the responses so far, it is pretty obvious that the PAP is completely disconnected from the ground and it will be severely punished by disgruntled young voters in the next General Election.
________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Related articles:
*FXXK you sir’ – Angry JC student scolds DPM Teo

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ‘F**K you Sir!’ – Angry JC student scolds DPM Teo for dodging questions at Pre-U

LIKE & SHARE:
Received in the email:
We picked this response from a fellow netizen:

Recently I read a blog post from another student who was also at the Pre-U Seminar organized by NUS.
(See Photo)

In his blog, the writer criticized Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean.

Wait, no. That was a huge understatement. The writer actually said “f--- you” to the DPM at least 3 times in his blog, with a generous serving of both sarcasm and arrogance to boot.

While I certainly can’t agree with the DPM on every issue raised during the seminar, I think this blogger was manifestly unfair to describe Mr Teo in such a light.

For the longest time, we Singaporeans have complained that the government doesn’t care about our feelings, or don’t want to hear our views. Well guess what, that’s precisely what DPM Teo tried to do when he came over to chat with us in that auditorium.

I personally thought he spoke politely and humbly with the lot of us, despite being old enough to be our grandfather. Yeah, maybe we do disagree with some of the points he made, or some of the policies of his political party, but that does not mean you should vent your disagreements in such a vulgar fashion.

Yes, it’s true that our generation is slowly becoming more politically aware. We are more vocal and more candid in expressing our political views than our parents were. But this is no excuse to disrespect even your political opponents.

There’s only one way to describe the blogger of fifthazure: 没家教。

There is a bright line between freedom of expression and disrespect. To the people of my generation, come on! We’re better than this!

Our generation will play a pivotal role in shaping the political future of Singapore. It is our choice, our opportunity to develop Singapore into a mature democracy, where a hundred flowers can bloom and a hundred schools of thought contend.

Or we can dive into gutter politics like this guy, who thinks he’s so cool and so ‘independent’ to hurl profanities against someone else. Sadly, the online media is feeding the frenzy, and there is hardly a voice of reason to stop this madness.

It would be tragically ironic that my generation, the generation that refused to be mindless and unthinking servants, swung into the other extreme, where we become mindless and unthinking haters instead.

The writer is a student who attended the seminar and has a passion for history and political science. He/she prefers to stay anonymous because sometimes the voice of reason is the one most likely to be hunted down by those who are most unreasonable.

warthog

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to get angry with this arrogant DPeeM teo. He is an IDIOT and a LIAR ! ! !

He is paid so much I think he is willing to let you pee or slap him on his face.

Just make sure when you are eligible to vote , to VOTE AGAINST PAP ! Tell you friends, relatives and family to do likewise.

Kicking him OUT OF OFFICE and cutting off his high pay will be the thing he fear most. He will lose face and money too !

8 ( 8 O

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha, just a bunch of emo kids

Wait till they come out into the real world and try to earn a living

The older generation grew up with little food on the table and hand-me-down shirts and we did well

Here we have a bunch of silver spoon kids with zero respect for elders

Our future is doomed unless we import enough PRC talent to dilute our poor stock

Dare you post this on ur blog wif ur real name?
Or post it to any Newspaper's forums.. ?
I would luv to hear wat other Spreans haf to say abt ur above comments.
Somehow i think u r behaving like the "Devil's disciple".. deliberately stirring up emotions and writing things in such a way that ppl take a second look
either way.. I duno if u truly support PaP or u r out to pile on mre shit on them
carry on, cos u sure ain't helping PAP wif those comments.. and the "enemy of my enemy.. is probably my fren"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

where's ze url 2 ze 17-yr-o studenz blog? ...

Why don't you simply click on the hyperlink you twit. :rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any video. This is great stuff.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

where's ze url 2 ze 17-yr-o studenz blog? ...

QFT: 'Pre-U Sem Reflections- **** You, DPM Teo'
Text: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?119486-Pre-U-Sem-Reflections-****-You-DPM-Teo
HWN26.jpg

Last edited: